To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

Samsung Commercial Seller

edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Any of you good people is using Samsung App store as a Commercial Seller? How did you set up this :
Minimum Remittance*

USD (The minimum supported remittance USD 20.00)

In some cases, the recipients are required to
pay handling fees for overseas transactions. Please consider this when
you adjust the minimum amount.

※ Any changes made will apply from the 1st of the following month.

Did you pay any handling fees???

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I think @sylviathewitch is signed up. How is Samsung doing in compare to Amazon in sales?
  • I have set minimum to $150 and choose paypal.
    No fees with this settings.

I think, as long as you choose paypal you could set a lower minimum too.

• thanks I will do that :)
  • @sylviathewitch: Which store do you find better for selling apps? Amazon or Samsung? Thanks.
  • @hendrix
    I know questuon wasn't for me but on Amazon for some strange reason my paid version of one app has been nominate to developers program and I have free advertising for it :)
  • Amazon!!! A million times better!

1/ I do great with paid apps on amazon (even better than on GP)

2/ Samsung only pays you, when they have received the money from the Agents/Commissionaire/Credit Card Company. This is, for some countries, taking forever (3 month)

3/ As I mentioned in another thread, the fees for Samsung are ridiculous
    Have a look here:
    http://oi43.tinypic.com/v4c8xx.jpg
    This is parts of my report.
    Compare the "Sales Amount" and the "Transaction Fee and VAT" columns.
    For some contries this is almost the same, I am glad that they don't actually CHARGE ME for selling something :-)
    For some of my apps I am now charging twice the price, that I have set on Amazon and GP, only to have something like $0.50 left.

Interestingly enough I still have several sales every day, especially for one of my apps, that is $1.99 on amazon and GP and $3.99 on samsung is selling pretty good. 

• Thanks for all the info! I still haven't tried Samsung for selling apps. It's on my to-do list. :) A few dollars here, a few dollars there, and it ads up. :)
  • can indian developer sell on amazon?
  • Check with amazon, they will know the best
  • A friend of mine from India sells (or has sold) on Amazon and all is good. But the payments are via checks only. If that's not a problem, they you're good to go.