Why did my automatic Paypal payments for my Andromo subscription just get cancelled?

I've been paying this way for 7 years. What's going on?

Comments

• My Paypal automatic payment has also been canceled.  I am also a long term subscriber to the service ( +6 yrs).  I am surprised, because my renewal date is coming up in 1 week.  How do we now pay our subscriptions ?
  • @tholyoak
    @amsinco
    Don't worry about that. Right after your subscription ends just choose existing one subscription plan and just pay for it, and you will have your new automatic PayPal subscription.
    Best wishes, your Andromo team.
  • I have the same problem, since September 20 I am trying to subscribe and I do not know how to do it, I understand that the subscription must first be canceled, since this puts me up above:

"You already have an active subscription. If you'd like to change your subscription plan, you should login to your PayPal account and cancel your current subscription first. For full instructions, click here."

Then I try to cancel it from PayPal, but in PayPal I go to activity, I look for last year's payment but it says "inactive"

Please can someone help me?

Thanks you in advance

• @marviroli
    We resolved your problem.
  • Thanks a lot!!
  • I been supporting Andromo since 2015 and the rate was lower
    With this new plan does it mean i will not be enjoying the old rates ?  
    The promise back then was that we would enjoy the same rate unless we cancel the subscription. 
  • @kobee
    Sorry, but from now you can choose only from available subscription plans.
  • OK, so my subscription has now expired, so I'm trying to follow the instructions you gave me at the top of this thread, but it won't let me. It says I have to cancel the Paypal subscription first, but you already did that.
  • @tholyoak
    We resolved your problem, please, check your support ticket.

• Why did my automatic PayPal payments for my Andromo subscription  get cancelled?

• @assamportal
    Don't worry about that. Right after your subscription ends just choose the existing one subscription plan and just pay for it, and you will have your new automatic PayPal subscription.
    Best wishes, your Andromo team.
  • @andromoappmaker
    You guys should send out an e-mail or something to let people know what's going on, so you don't end up with a post here from every subscriber.