Exciting new monetization opportunities in Andromo

Comments

• @EgorEgorov

Kindly help look into the deliverability of Push Notifications with One Signal platform. Many times push notifications doesn't enters/delivers on the phone until the app is launched. It doesn't work like this in AirBop platform. Awaits your response. Thanks

• edited April 2020

I will make the application and direct the server to https://www.hallogaes.com

• Bonjour, pour l'application vous vous en charger pour la mise en ligne sur google play !!!

• I have noticed a difference in my Admob earnings since the updates have been made to the SDK by the Adromo team. In some cases my earnings are up 50% since the changes have been implemented a little over a week ago.

Thanks Andromo team.

• @gppacana44 thanks for the kind words :-)

• pues suerte la tuya, yo he notado un descenso notable de momento

• Hi EgorEgorov, when are we getting splash screen and native ads features

You promised and we've been waiting for a long time for the splash screen feature..

Also is there a chance you could decrease the time between interstitials to less than 2 minutes in future updates

Thanks

• @ADILELMAAZOUZY splash screen are pointless and slow everything down and was never really meant for android. i advice against ever adding it to an android app.

• Hello, Andromo Team, next improvement when do you think is going to be implemented?

We have developed additional monetization options and new features specifically tailored to enable more display opportunities within your Apps. These updates were field tested with some of our developers, and we have seen up to 40% increase in Impressions count in typical Apps and up to 70% increase for properly designed Apps with a variety of different Activities!

• Hello

I no longer see andromo's ad network options in the monetization tab to activate or cancel them

• Agree, it would be great an increment on ads displayed, at this point less than half of the ones requested.

• @StudioAppsCreate rest assured, we read everything on this forum.

• edited April 2020

@EgorEgorov

• We have developed additional monetization options and new features specifically tailored to enable more display opportunities within your Apps. These updates were field tested with some of our developers, and we have seen up to 40% increase in Impressions count in typical Apps and up to 70% increase for properly designed Apps with a variety of different Activities!

Which is the status on this?, I think you guys said this was going to occur on mid April.

Regards

• @RikkiBlakk we're on it! we have to make sure everything is absolutely right before we roll out!

• @EgorEgorov,

Thank you, waiting for it.

• Hello,

Please add ironsource as the option for ad network. Also, we need to have banner ad type on appbrain, not only interstitial

Thanks!

• @EgorEgorov Hi, I noticed since these new updates that my revenue has drastically decreased and not the opposite as you claimed in your post

The revenue was already low but with this update it decreased by more than a half, also there's a problem with impressions being too low compared to ad requests.

For example I see 30k requests or 40k a day and only 4k impressions, you can clearly see the huge gap between them..

Today is 17th and I didn't even reach 10% of last's months revenue after updating my apps

If these problems are kept Iike this, I'm afraid you will lose your clients.

I hope you have look at this and find a solution..

Thank you.

• Pls how can I make game app with andromo

• edited April 2020

@EgorEgorov Hi, I noticed since these new updates that my revenue has decrease..

I see 145k ad requests and only 31k impressions, you can clearly see the gap between two..

Please solved my issue..

If these problems are kept Iike this, I'm afraid you will lose your clients.

I hope you have look at this and find a solution..

Thank you.

• edited April 2020

my revenue has gone done significantly,

pls fix asap .

• Simple way to increase revenue are implemented adaptive banner and make interstitial timing under 2 minutes back again. I hope my suggest read by andromo team. Thx

• Waiting for improvements from Andromo. Hope to hear news soon this week.

• Pretty sure they meant mid-April of next year

• @StudioAppsCreate get in touch with support@andromo.com and please mention my name in email. We will hook you up.

• @ADILELMAAZOUZY @asiyabe please get in touch with support@andromo.com and please absolutely mention packageName(s) of the affected apps and please mention my name. I will take a look at your apps and see if there is something wrong.

Please be aware that global ad market is now undergoing drastic changes due to the global crisis. We can see that as well.

• EgorEgorov Done, I have just sent an email to andromo support.

• "The team is working hard to unveil our new subscription plans with expanded monetization options in mid-April."

Ahem

• I would like to know as the 2 mentioned below with " ".

"Some new features are going to be enabled in mid April but are being bundled with your apps right now with the new builds."

"We have developed additional monetization options and new features specifically tailored to enable more display opportunities within your Apps. These updates were field tested with some of our developers, and we have seen up to 40% increase in Impressions count in typical Apps and up to 70% increase for properly designed Apps with a variety of different Activities!"

The reasons I would like to know is I would like to update 40 plus apps but before I do I want to make sure the above statement is happening now when I update my apps reason being Google Play is saying review times of seven days or longer. I don't want to spend many hours updating these apps and then updating them again especially now with the review times being way longer than normal at Google Play.

https://play.google.com/apps/publish

Due to adjusted work schedules at this time, we are currently experiencing longer than usual review times

Please expect review times of seven days or longer.

Thanks

• I updated my apps, waiting on Andromo Team for monetization new features.

This discussion has been closed.