(Update #2) New Andromo Builder coming later this year.

Comments

• Please add timer and bookmark options, not Whatsapp stickers activity, those are the really needed options in our apps.

• @MerryChristmas what do you mean? What is the timer? Give example, please. And same for bookmark options.

• This year there are many issues that AdMob restrictions have a huge impact on developers, we are from Indonesia, maybe the most Andromo customers :) For version 3, can you provide more advertising options such as unity ads? fan is not supported in our country

• This year there are many issues that AdMob restrictions have a huge impact on developers, we are from Indonesia, maybe the most Andromo customers :) For version 3, can you provide more advertising options such as unity ads? fan is not supported in our country

• edited January 2021

@meold Timer- is a function where the user are able to set a time to stop a long music audio track (for example 10 hours long), to stops after a certain time, for example 5 min, 10 min, 15min, 30 min, 45min, 1h. In this way, a playlist with music don't play forever. It is working also for a radio station, where for example the user just want to listen to for 30min before sleep not the hole night.

Favorite Bookmark - when the user like for example certain music, photo, radio, to be able to mark that music, radio, photo with a ♥ symbol or a ✪ symbol, so next time when the user want to find his favorite music, photos, radios etc. faster, he will have just go to his favorite list, witch he maked previously by choosing witch music, photos, radios he likes.

Those are the real deals. I already send numerous requests for support over the time and they just got ignored.

• shoutcast radio activity should have a play-pause button on the notifications tab.Every streaming app has this feature

• I have been waiting my app Build V3 in progress for about 15 hours ago.. and it's still progress... How? Can You Help me to fix this problem? Thank You..

• hello, please I wanna know dose V3 ultra plan support IOS or still not yet ?

• For what date will we have the new constructor

• any update on V3, patience is running out

• @farahhilal IOS version is not yet available, but we are working on it.

@familiavillalvacuadros constructor is already available in Ultra subscription

We are working hard on app bundle support. We need a little more time for this.

• When will it become available for pro subscription?

• Try Build with V3 builder, I instal on my phone but the app can't open, is there something wrong?

• @meold no news about my request? That's what our users really need! why just ignore this really important thing?

• @MerryChristmas we added features from your request to our "Features list".

Now we are working hard on app bundles and ios support.

• @meold Hi... When V3 Updates available?

Thank You

• @. We are working hard on app bundle support. We need a little more time for this.

• @meold Can you clarify more about the possibility of modifying the application after its publication on the application store without updating?

• edited February 2021

Dear Developers!

We are working hard to improve our great new V3 builder, and the following updates are already available today:

- Sleep timer in audio player

- Firebase activities (photo, audio, pdf, ebook)

- Smaller size .apk (~ 13Mb)

- Support build in bundles (.aab)

- Validation in web

- Fixed Arabic fonts issues & crashes on install

This week upcoming updates:

- "Search in the app" feature

- Splash screen support

Next steps plans:

- Whatsapp stickers activity

- "Rate Us" support

- "Easy-start" with new templates

- Wizard

- Podcast activity

- OneSignal support

- Deep linking in the app

- IOS builds support

Please, read the Firebase setup tutorial and test it with your apps!

P.S.

Please, pay attention that a new builder is in beta now and tested by a limited group of people (Ultra devs). In due course, it will be available to Hobbyist and Pro developers as well!

• I am having validation error on V3 when i try to build, and how can i fix this

• itawin

Contact support@andromo.com with more details, please (app package name, error type)

• I've tried it. Much needs to be improved especially Component >>> Photo Gallery.

1. Function of wallpaper setting on the home surface and lock screen, better follow like V2.

2. How to remove the title (hidden).

3. Prefer the end user function should be the same as V2.

I am still faithfully waiting until it is perfect. For now I think my users are more comfortable with V2.

Good Luck Andromo team.

• RSD

Thank you for your feedback!

1. I cannot imagine how easier the function of setting Wallpaper for device screen can be at V3. I believe this is just a question of habbit.
    2. You can make it transparent.
    3. What do you mean?

• @RomanJuly

1. Andromo V3

Can't hide: https://ibb.co/Fm1Q549

Setting: https://ibb.co/LQPqpnP

HomeScreen result(many differences): https://ibb.co/N29swRH

1. Andromo V2

Can hide: https://ibb.co/0ZRdpgm

Setting: https://ibb.co/s6v8Fxr

HomeScreen result(much better): https://ibb.co/YccXNbB

• There's still bug on Arabic font App's Title:

I also hope SDK 30 support soon to be implemented (on both V2 and V3 builder), more users now using android 11

• CuteDeveloperInc

Please send info about package name to support@andromo.com

• Dear Developers!

We are working hard to improve our great new V3 builder, and the following updates are already available today:

- "Search in the app" feature

- Splash screen support

- Whatsapp stickers activity

Next steps plans:

- "Rate Us" support

- "Easy-start" with new templates

- Wizard

- Podcast activity

- OneSignal support

- Deep linking in the app

- IOS builds support

• hello, thanks for great updates!

can i using multiple firebase activities on same project ?

for i.e i want to create some categories wallpaper, how to configure that ?

• RSDRSD
    edited February 2021

@RomanJuly Why can't be removed it from "About" section?

• @MobileUnionCreative yes, you can use multiple firebase activities.

@RSD, do you need to remove this? We can implement basic About screen configuration in the next releases.