(Update #2) New Andromo Builder coming later this year.

Comments

• is there any information when will it release?

• @Captivated said:

> I am currently more interested in making an audio video wallpaper based application rather than a game

Understood. That was just an example. It's also nice to be able to use an app without being online (although I realize then the ads don't work).

• Since Jan 2019, your team have been kept saying that new features are coming; but major new features like bookmarks, search, new activity, etc are still missing.

Almost two years are too much for a pro developer team to roll out new features.

• add mobup.com ads (from twitter) intergration please.

admob and fan randomly block account

• nothing will be realease guys,

you just got prank from andromo team 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @meold @RomanJuly @EgorEgorov 

in new update can we see select banner for each activity?

like we have 2 activity in sound and wallpaper

want banner on dashboard and sound activity but not on wallpaper activity?

is it possible in next update?

if yes then when we expect the new update this year.

• devfreakapp

Yes, that will be possible.

The update will be announced soon.

Stay tuned!

• @RomanJuly 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤑🤑🤑🤑

• I have a feeling that this will be the week that the Andromo team will release the new builder that we hve been waiting so anxiously for. I hope I'm right. 😀

• @RomanJuly Will it be possible to download from the Web Activity in the new update coming out soon?

In modern browsers that support HTML5, the following is possible:

<a href="link/to/your/download/file" target="_blank" download> Download Mp3</a>

However this does not work in the current Andromo Web Activity.

Will the new version of Andromo Web Activity support this?

• Until 2020 end new builder still not launch? Any news? @RomanJuly

• Yes, any news about the new builder? We are almost at the end of this 2020!!!

• edited March 2021

Dear developers.

We are working hard to deliver on our promise and launch a new builder this year. We also know how much you all look forward to it and we share your concerns.

There are only a few steps left before its release.

We are happy to share a tutorial on a new builder with you, which has already been recorded and is waiting for the builder's release. You can watch it and see what a great builder we have created.

Also, we want to note that the list of features will be continuously added, and, for example, in the tutorial, which was filmed a month ago, there is no function to search for content inside the activity. Still, it has already been developed for today and will be present in the release.

Some other features already implemented since summer:

⁃ Native ads

⁃ Multiple dashboards

⁃ Search inside the app

⁃ Ebook reader

⁃ QR Code reader

⁃ QR Code Scanner

⁃ Wordpress Activity

⁃ The ability to manage ads on an activity level

⁃ Bulk content upload

⁃ Bulk content renaming

⁃ Automatically get name and artist from files in Audio Player

⁃ and many others…

We also want to note that the release will take place in several stages.

At the first stage, builder v3 will be available to Ultra users. That is gonna happen not later than 18.12.2020 for Ultra developers.

After that, when we are convinced that everything works fine, we will make it available to absolutely all developers on active Pro and Hobbyist subscriptions.

Watch the tutorial and enjoy.

Stay tuned!

• Thank you for the hard work and for the video tutorial.

• Thank you for your updates

• Question for the Andromo team? Should the non-Ultra developers see an increase in ad earnings when we start using the new builder? Not because of developing more apps but just because the new builder is using a newer version of the Admob SDK and because we will begin using native ads?

Thanks,

Gregory

• @Captivated we developed Firebase integration for Photo Gallery, Audio Player, Pdf and ePub readers

• Captivated

We have asked devs at this forum regarding the necessity of other networks, besides Admob and FAN, in the early July.

Here is the result of the poll:

Only 18 devs replied...

Thus, our tech team will concentrate on many other tasks (including IOS, e-commerce activities) which other thousands devs are waiting for.

• how about .abb format for application?

in the future playstore will force us to us that format instead of .apk

• So, what ad networks will be added besides AdMob and FAN? @RomanJuly

• @meold @EgorEgorov I can't wait to try the new builder. Sounds like it will be great.

• I paid 10 usd for impressions and that was it, now I am suppose to pay 26 usd if I want to reuse it again. I think that is unfair, that is not suppose to happen. If I pay 10 USD that should stop there after run out of budget not generate other cost. Hope you consider that, at this point I don´t want to refill again with that kind of management. You should refill and forget, not being worried of this sort of charges. I did not notice any significant difference on my earnings adding 30 second gap time on interstitial with splash screen. I thought (only buy 10 usd to refill budget) to give it a try again with bigger interstitial gap, but now out of the question....

• @Gls May I know who is offering the package?

• edited December 2020

I am also dissatisfied with pay for ads between 30 seconds !!!

• absordor

One member has already been banned recently for promoting other platforms here.

Please, remove your advertisement.

• @meold "We also want to note that the release will take place in several stages.

At the first stage, builder v3 will be available to Ultra users. That is gonna happen not later than 18.12.2020 for Ultra developers.

After that, when we are convinced that everything works fine, we will make it available to absolutely all developers on active Pro and Hobbyist subscriptions."

Can I subscribe to Ultra Plan now?

• Im ultra developer, waiting for andromo v3

• edited December 2020

We released a new beta version of the builder for all Ultra users.

You can create a new project on Project's page https://prnt.sc/w5itie .

We will contact with more details all Ultra users via e-mail tomorrow.

We are looking for your real feedback.

• Sir I have been using Andromo for 1 year

But I like andromo v2 very much

I can use v2 very well

Can I use andromo v 2 after 2021?

Please answer my question

• @meold Hi...., Just try v3 now but preview not work, adding some component and nothing show on preview.

My question, how i can convert project v2 to project v3 ?