(Update #2) New Andromo Builder coming later this year.

Comments

• edited April 2021

Dear Developers!

We are expanding our services and V3 builder is now available for Pro subscribers as well as Ultra! 

Enjoy new features:

+ New apps design!

+ Multiple dashboards!

+ Ebook library!

+ Build in app bundles (.aab)!

+ Content bulk upload!

+ Sleep timer in audio player!

+ QR code reader and scanner!

+ Smaller size .apk (~ 13Mb)!

+ Wizard for V3 builder!

+ V3 Easy-start with bright templates!

+ V3 activities with online content (Ultra)

+ Whatsapp stickers (Ultra)

+ Wordpress blog (Ultra)

+ Native ads (Ultra)

Our next steps:

- IOS builds support (Ultra)

- Aws s3 support in online activities (Ultra)

- Release for Hobbyists

- Podcast activity

- OneSignal support

- Audio streaming from offline activity

- More configuration options at the activity level 

- More templates

- Small business solutions

Watch our V3 builder tutorial and we are always glad to answer your questions at the support!

• @RomanJuly

“Audio streaming from offline activity” means this options will be added to audio (offline) activity?

• @RomanJuly can we update our v2 apps to v3 if yes how

thank you andromo team.

• edited April 2021

permchai

Yes

momenf1

You can create a new app at V3 and give it V2 package name. After that contact support to resign your new app. Then it will be ready for update at Google Play

• @meold Do you know when the search and set as ringtone will be added to the firebase audio activity? A lot us are waiting on that. It's more revenue for andromo also when we have a lot content that will keep the user in the app longer.

• @RomanJuly

1. Some mp3 tracks cannot be played in the firebase audio activity, why is that so? i tried the normal audio activity, that particular song can be played but not in the firebase audio. Anyone who are using firebase audio activity have such issue too? Please assist.
    2. The photo gallery, when we set as wallpaper, the image shown in the wallpaper is distorted (not the image as shown in the gallery), pls fix this bug.
  • user_#1113190

Send your request to support, with app package name and other details.

• Andromo Team Thank you for your efforts in developing the platform

I have some questions about other features

When will the startapp ad network be added, which is "start.io"

Onesignal, Rate Us Pop-Up, and Launch Notice

thank you

• @RomanJuly @meold

1. Whatsapp activity: Why is there a andromo branding in there? https://ibb.co/16g8mb4. How can we change this to our own naming?
    2. When will be the about developer page setting blocked settled? We sign up as ultra users should not be having ANDROMO branding in our app as promised in your subscription details. This is totally not right and annoying! Please settle the current issues first.
  • edited April 2021

@RomanJuly @meold check my comment please

Andromo Team Thank you for your efforts in developing the platform

I have some questions about other features

When will the startapp ad network be added, which is "start.io"

Onesignal, Rate Us Pop-Up, and Launch Notice

thank you

• Pro version apps can now be published in the play store.

• Hi, can i migrate from v2 project to v3 project? thanks

• edited April 2021

netfauzi

You can create a new app at V3 and give it V2 package name. After that contact support to resign your new app. Then it will be ready for update at Google Play

• @RomanJuly

I sent a ticket to support two weeks ago, nothing new !!!

• Mon733

You have been answered! Please, check email

• @RomanJuly please abou facebook audience network bidding, we are waiting

• @RomanJuly Hi...

When is the "About >>> Developer Page" issue resolved?

I don't want the andromo link to be there.

• @RomanJuly andromo v3 pro apps, can be upload in play store.

Andromo pro v3, is it the end version or is in development.

• hi, my app on v3 keep giving me build failed what might be the problem?

• This a play console message. Hope its not going to affect andromo apps.

Starting May 5th, you must let us know why your app requires broad storage access

We've detected that your app contains the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag in the manifest file of 1 or more of your app bundles or APKs.

Developers with apps on devices running Android 11+ must use Scoped Storage to give users better access control over their device storage. To release your app on Android 11 or newer after May 5th, you must either:

• Update your app to use more privacy friendly best practices, such as the Storage Access Framework or Media Store API
    • Update your app to declare the All files access (MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE) permission in the manifest file, and complete the All files access permission declaration in Play Console from May 5th
    • Remove the All files access permission from your app entirely

For apps targeting Android 11, the requestLegacyExternalStorage flag will be ignored. You must use the All files access permission to retain broad access.

Apps requesting access to the All files access permission without a permitted use will be removed from Google Play, and you won't be able to publish updates.

Await your answer. Thanks

• @RSD already solved

• @farahhilal create a support ticket and mention me.

• @itawin You can use builder v2 until August 2021 with the target SDK 29.

This already fixed on the v3 builder with the target SDK 30.

• @meold For migrate V2 to V3 do i need Contact support with request to sign your V3 app with the V2 app key one by one app?

how if i have more than hundreds apps?

can i just make new V3 with same package name and version code without contact support, because reply support need more times like one day on two days.

Thank You

• @meold @RomanJuly Export and upload a key, which is the andromo key

• @meold Please do enlighten us on the steps for exporting the existing v2 apps to v3 and updating them in Play Store.

Also, please update us about the integration of the new bidding system for Facebook Ads, which will become a mandatory requirement for new apps, after this month

• but most of my app has start.io as the ad placement and startap is only in v2. Are you guys upgrading v2 august to solve this issue or going to put start.io placement in V3 @meold

• edited April 2021

@meold @RomanJuly

Pro users including me can't upgrade the V2 Andromo apps with audio streaming to V3 which already targets Android 11. As @RomanJuly mentioned in the previous comment that this streaming option will be available in the next V3 update.

Is it possible to release this option before May 5th?

Because it's very risky that V2 Andromo apps will be removed from Google Play unless we update to V3 or declared the purpose in the Play console and also send the form to use requestLegacyExternalStorage flag to Google Play.

• @meold @RomanJuly

Just like everyone else, I am also receiving the requestLegacyExternalStoragewarning in Google Play. Meold is suggesting that the only solution is migrating my v2 app to v3. However, I have 52K Onesignal subscribers in my app which I gathered over 2 years.

If I migrate to v3, I will completely lose all these subscribers! which is really bad. So I am not willing to migrate unless you provide Onesignal support before May 5 deadline, given by Google Play.

Kindly understand the hard work done by us to promote these apps, to gain these many subscribers. All of that effort will be in vain with this migration.