Andromo is going to put me out of business with V3

I've been a customer for nearly 10 years. My apps with the most users feature the podcast activity, which doesn't exist in V3. Andromo apparently expects everyone to move to V3 by August, at which time Google is going to remove V2 apps from Google Play, from what I understand.

Is a podcast player activity, the same as we had in V2, going to exist in V3? Otherwise, can you please continue to support V2 for those of us that prefer to use it?

Comments

• edited April 2021

I forgot that I also need the Shoutcast Radio player, which also is not available.

I also use the YouTube player in some apps, and the one they currently have for V3 only plays a single video.

I really hope they're still adding things to V3, but they've got a long way to go in a short amount of time. Maybe they should spend a little time making V2 work past August to ensure their customers won't be in trouble.

• You are not alone. Me too I only use Andromo for streaming. I contacted the support and they promised to fix it but I don't know when