There is a problem when I finish an application and I want to produce what I produce In my account

please solve the problem as soon as possible Please check your project settings. Make sure your images are correct and any web links you used are active and working.

You can solve many common problems by yourself using our Knowledge Base and Forums.

If you still have problems with your app build after trying the solutions there, send us a message using our live support tool on your 'My Projects' page.

Cheers,

Comments

• There is a problem when I finish an order and want to produce what I produce

In my account please solve the problem as soon as possible

• Si la construyes una segunda vez, se construye la mayoría de las veces, Por si te sirve. Feliz dia!

• I have the same problem, I send to build several times and it comes out unsuccessful

• Same problem i am getting from yesterday @RomanJuly please look at the issue. app was build successfully last time this time i change only 1 url but getting this problem about url i checked 10 time before updating

• We face similar problems for the latest 2 days to build our app in v3, still build failed. Time is money. We're running out of time.

• Build failed, only version change. resolve it.

• I am at the point of wanting a refund.. if that's possible :(

I feels like working as a QA Tester here!

I even create a sheet of my actions, and when something not working, I redo and try to build it again

Thing that I really hate: sometimes the undo work, sometimes doesn't!

It's a hell in here!

• @Dr.Vikram sometimes it solved it, sometimes doesn't :(

Once I knew it's not working again, I stop trying.

• Version change not fix this problem Dr.Vikram