regarding facebook ads Loosing earning by all andromo user

I see facebook interstitial ads have only an Impression rate is around 8 to 9% which is very low ... please andromo fix this issue. we are losing the earning because of such an incident.

now bidding is imp but still but no update. and this is not my alone condition every developer have issue who is using the facebook or other ad network. reason intertitial have low fill rate.

may be andromo control it thats the reason.

Comments

• @meold please check this

• @EgorEgorov Any answer? on this now days andromo become worst in terms of support.

• Andromo please try and do something about it we are all waiting for the update

• developerhero

Andromo cannot influence ads impression rate

• @RomanJuly Can you kindly give a timeline on when the new bidding system will be added for the Facebook Ads SDK, replacing the present waterfall system? It is now becoming a mandatory requirement for monetizing with Facebook ads in android apps

• edited April 2021

LetMEHearAgainApps

We are studying this case and making all necessary arrangements to correspond with FAN's new policies and rules. We will update you on that soon. Stay tuned!

• Thank you so much

• @RomanJuly

Dear,

Can the below problem be a solution? And how long will it be, please tell us soon. Or we switch to some other platform. Please tell honestly.

Problem:-

Facebook Audience Network will require migrate from waterfall to bidding monetization starting May 31,21 for the android.

All new app should applied bidding (mediation) .

This link may help : https://developers.facebook.com/docs/audience-network/guides/partner-mediation.

Any update on this?

Present Facebook ads in the android apps created through Andromo use the waterfall system. Without implementing the new bidding system, they will soon stop displaying. Kindly let us know about the update on this issue

Thank you.

• @RomanJuly

Dear Sir,

Please refer the enclosed screenshot of Facebook notification, According to Facebook audience network migrate from waterfall to bidding monetization is compulsory till 30 sep 2021,

I spoke to Facebook Customer Care. According to him, if we do not change for bidding, then our app will not show ads. You should implement the bidding in the builder. Otherwise we are going to have a huge financial loss.

• Dr.Vikram

Can you share the screen of your conversation with Facebook representative, please?

• @RomanJuly

Dear Sir,

Screen shots are not uploading here.

The uproar of this thing is everywhere that it is compulsory that (Facebook audience network migrate from waterfall to bidding monetization is compulsory till 30 sep 2021). Whether you search on YouTube or Google or Facebook monetization account screen.

I requesting to you please contact Facebook business customer and And you should clear this thing. If Facebook will not show ads on Andromo apps, then you will also lose a lot of your customers. Because only about 90% of Andromo apps runs on Facebook ads only. Google Admob has rejected a lot of Andromo apps. That is why people have chosen Facebook, if Facebook rejects these apps then where will we go. So you need to make changes according to Facebook. Otherwise, there is a possibility of a huge mess.

We are all your customers, if you keep us in the dark then it is not right. If we can earn something from your apps then only we can stay with you.

(According to Facebook audience network migrate from waterfall to bidding monetization is compulsory till 30 sep 2021,

I spoke to Facebook Customer Care. According to him, if we do not change for bidding, then our app will not show ads. You should implement the bidding in the builder. Otherwise we are going to have a huge financial loss.)

• Any Updates on this Thread from andromo team ?

• Any Updates on this Thread from andromo team ?

• No update on this thread from team i am feeling very bad. Very bad support andromo team.

• Dear

@RomanJuly @meold @EgorEgorov

The users of Facebook audience's ads are going to suffer a lot. Because after 30 September only ads will be shown on the bidding. But Andromo is not ready to talk about this issue because there is a misconception that it will not happen but it is true, I have talked to the manager of Facebook about this on the phone and he says that before 30 September, change the app as needed and It is very important to do otherwise otherwise ads will not be shown.

I have a message to Andromo that Google Admob rejects your apps or limits ads. Facebook is the only platform through which people are earning here. That's why you should think about Facebook bidding.. Please comment otherwise we are forced to switch to another platform.

• Any update on Facebook new bidding system?. Or we switch to some other platform. Please tell honestly

• Hi!

We are trying to test how it works and haven't succeeded so far. It seems that Facebook has made it too complicated.

As soon as we receive results and see how Facebook wants it to work - we will be able to evaluate the complexity of necessary changes and get back to devs with a feedback.

Regards,

Andromo team

• @70 Did they turn off the old system already? I don't get the facebook ads working. It only says waiting for advertising request since 2 days.

• @RomanJuly Any feedback on Facebook Bidding Mediation.

• No Update Since June on this thread ??