You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle that is signed with a key

You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in Play App Signing, you should sign your APK or Android App Bundle with a new key before you upload it.

Comments

• HERE IS SAME PROBLEM

DID YOU GET SOLUTION?

• GACoder user_#406727 contact support they will help .. i fell you are migrating app from v2 to v3 and uploading the bundle?

so contact support they will tell you process and it is working fine.

• NO, I GET THIS PROBLEM IN NEW APP.

• I am also getting in new app .. is your new app in v2? GACoder

if v3 @RomanJuly please help him out and also help us know via answer

• edited June 2021

GACoder

Please, contact support for export.pem file and don't forget to tick the checkbox:

• @Devappfreak i am getting this problem in both v2 & v3 (i create fresh new app in both)

@RomanJuly i am not migrate from v2 to v3 i made fresh app. and i want to know that is OPT OUT no more in fresh new app?

• GACoder

You are not to be enrolled in Play App Signing if you are using .apk. Don't choose this option in the Play Store

• @RomanJuly i am advised from support to do this. (BTW i uploaded .apk)

Here is full story....

i made fresh app using v3 and export .apk file. then i try to upload (in OPT OUT option) But I saw Error.

"You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in Play App Signing, you should sign your APK or Android App Bundle with a new key before you upload it."

Then i contact support team they send me export.pem file and tell me to upload that file in - play signing select export and upload from java keystore. but thats not work then they send me output.zip to upload zip in that option then i try again but still not working then they tell me to remove export.pem and upload only output.zip then this solve my problem.

Earlier its easy to upload .apk choosing OPT OUT but now its not work for me. PLEASE CAN YOU EXPLAIN RELATED THIS.

• edited June 2021

GACoder

Send screenshots of your last steps before release where you choose OPT OUT, the error you get, and app package name to info@andromo.com

• i send it to info@andromo.com