4 months waiting for help with the YouTube API Key for Android.

I asked for help with the Youtube API Key on May 20th

It's been more than 4 months since I asked for help with this for the first time.

The support is worthless and they always send me the same message:

"I remind our technical team about your requests once again.

We are really sorry for such situation."

I'm using the internet since 2001 and I never seen something like this before.

Even the worst online services I came across would take like 2 or 3 weeks to solve a very difficult problem. But 4 months?

Please, I need to understand what is this. How can it take more than 4 months to help with something like this?

And they still didn't help me. I'm still waiting, and they always apologise and tell me that they will remind the technical team.

I never seen anything like this before.

Comments

• I've had open tickets for months too. It doesn't seem like Andromo is going to be around much longer with this kind of service.

• 4 and a half months waiting for help.

This is ridiculous. I don't know of any other online service that makes an user wait for this long. Not even free services have a support this bad.

I'm still waiting.

• No fucking answer yet. Not here, not on email.

• Still not one single answer from anyone from andromo here or in my email.

Seriously, what is that? What do I need to do to get help?

Am I not paying for this shit every fucking month?

• Still no answer.

Is there anyone from Andromo staff in this forum? @RomanJuly

I'm paying for this service for years now and I'm waiting for almost 5 months for help.

Seriously, what do I have to do to get some help here?

• I am having the same issue. I was pointed towards a tutorial that is 2 years old and out of date. I was able to create an API but everytime I try to use playlist, channel ID, or YouTube user name, I get an error message : "there was an error while trying to display videos". Did you even find out how to fix this? Thanks!

• I've got the same problem. They did point me to an updated tutorial, but it still doesn't work, and I haven't heard back since I informed them of that.

• Hey, guys.

Sorry, but forum is not a support service. It is made for community discussions. I am really sorry to hear that some problems have been unsolved. We are trying to close all tickets at the support as fast as possible.

Please, write me on info@andromo.com with details of your cases, if you still have any.

I will be glad to personally investigate it with tech team and return to you with feedback ASAP.

Thank you!

• anyone solved this problem? I have the same issue