New features and Andromo V3!

1235»

Comments

• I finally got an answer from support that made my radio streams work. But they are really ugly - they don't say what is playing. Can that please be added?

• I finally got a response from support that said I have to use Links List, which is now working. However, I'm now faced with a really ugly player like has been mentioned where it doesn't say anything about what is currently playing. This is streaming radio, and that information is being sent. Can that please be added?

• @RomanJuly I made a v3 application and then I uploaded it to google without realizing that the v3 application was deleted on Andromo. so I made a new v3 application to update the old v3 application.

i am stuck on a different signing key.

I have contacted google and sent file.pem v2 to v3 then the file is invalid.

so please help to send old v3 file to new v3

berikut aturan

Pada tanggal Kam, 17 Mar 2022 pukul 22.23 <googleplay-developer-support@google.com> menulis:

Hi developer,

Thanks for contacting Google Play Developer Support.

Now that we’ve verified your account, I’m happy to help you reset the upload key for your app. The new upload key will be used to sign APKs that you upload to Play.

We recommend that you adjust your planning to include a buffer period of 48 hours from when the upload key has been reset before you can use the new upload key. You can learn more about using app signing by Google Play here.

Here’s how to generate and register a new upload key:

1. Follow the instructions in the Android Studio Help Center to generate a new key. It must be different from any previous keys. Alternatively, you can use the following command line to generate a new key:

keytool -genkeypair -alias upload -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 9125 -keystore keystore.jks

• This key must be a 2048 bit RSA key and have 25-year validity.
    1. Export the certificate for that key to PEM format:

keytool -export -rfc -alias upload -file upload_certificate.pem -keystore keystore.jks 

1. Reply to this email and attach the upload_certificate.pem file.

I look forward to your response. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,

Jhem

Google Play Developer Support

Did you know we offer chat support in English? You can chat with us Monday through Friday, 12 a.m. to 12 a.m. Greenwich Time (GMT).

the code file.pem below has been rejected

Hi developer,

Thanks for your response. 

Unfortunately, the attached PEM file is not a valid PEM file. We kindly ask that you carefully follow the instructions in the previous email. Once you provide the correct PEM file, I'd be happy to reset your key for you. 

I look forward to your response. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,

Jhem

Google Play Developer Support

• hola desde la ultima actualizacion que hicieron las apps no funcionan bien antes de agregar mas funciones deverian de probar que todo funcione a la perfeccion porque nosotros desde el 24 de mayo las apps de contenido alojado en estorage de firebase la app no permite compartir las imagenes ,para ser mas claro si genero un apk ahora modificando algo de la app que ya tenemos descargada y nos aseguramos que funciona a la perfeccion y seguidamente modificamos algo lo que sea y creamos un apk ya la app deja de funcionar ,porque? no lo se pero si os escribo por este blog es porque por los demas sitios tanto en soporte como en normal no optenemos respuesta y la verdad esto genera perdidas importantes de dinero y de usuarios diarios y tenemos un plan ultra para algo...

• MDAPPSSTUDIO

Cree un ticket a support@andromo.com e intentaremos resolver su problema

• Hello,

There was a payment that was made without my permission, I stopped using andromo almost a year ago, I want a full refund and my account closed.

I have contacted the support team they said that they will send my request to the financial team. But I have not received any answer from anyone.

PLEASE I NEED MY MONEY BACK. I DONT WANT TO USE ANDROMO.