To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.3.0 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version v3.3.0 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added support for the Millennial Media ad network. Please see Setting Up Millennial Media Ads for more information.
- Added support for hi-resolution app icons (xhdpi and xxhdpi
formats). Upload a new icon (on the App Info tab) that is at least
192×192 in order to take advantage of this new feature.
- Migrated AdMob to version 4.0 of Google Mobile Ads.
This is the newest version of AdMob and will keep Andromo developers
current going forwards. No changes are needed to existing apps using
- Added a bit of randomness to when an interstitial ad is shown, so
that it does not always display when the first activity is selected.
- Made it so Amazon’s app testing service will no longer incorrectly
detect a podcast activity as a ringtone app, causing it to be listed as
incompatible with Kindle devices in the Amazon app store.
- Made it so choosing “Set as Ringtone” on a wifi-only device displays
the message “Unable to set ringtone on wifi device” if the device
reports its phone type as PHONE_TYPE_NONE.
- Fixed an issue where a playlist would fail to download from the
server based on the user-agent string. Made it so the app will retry
with different user-agent strings if the first was unsuccessful.
- Fixed an issue where an audio activity could show an empty list if
the activity was stopped while it was expanding or saving a remote
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing a “No track” popup message
to be shown after rebooting an Android device without headphones
plugged in. (Note: all apps on a device must be updated to prevent the
popup from being shown.)
- Fixed a bug where the second line of description text was being cut off on the List Dashboard.
Andromo App Maker for Android v3.3.0 is now live at www.andromo.com.