What is Going on with Opera appstore?

I have many apps with opera appstore but they have been disabled with the message "You can enable your applications when they will be verified."

This is happening for the last 2 months and when i emailed them they said that they will verify all the apps they have in their appstore and it will take long time.
Anyone else deal the same? Do you have your apps disabled for verification or they are running smoothly on Opera appstore? I lost lots of traffic and earning because of that.... 

thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• that sounds strange. I have apps on there, i just checked and they're all fine
  • I just checked mine and they are all fine as well.
  • My apps are also up and running.
  • No that doesnt make sense , if you have another email go ahead and register again with a different email and company name upload the apps 3 per day.
  • I can barely stay logged in for more than a minute. Trying to enter my app info etc. and when I hit save it kicks me out. Do I need to login using the opera browser???
  • ...I installed Opera on my Win 7 machine and got the same problem. I get kicked out of the admin panel within minutes of logging on. I sent them a ticket, although I did manage to get my app uploaded during several short 30 second sessions :(
  • may be an over zealous AV program you have running may be blocking full access rights to certain websites, it may be worth checking any list of blocked sites (or blocked functions of sites) with your AV software.  Not sure if that even may be the issue but...   just guessing really.
  • I'll check it. I appreciate the reply/guess :)
  • same happened to me?whats the solution of this?
    I have many apps with opera appstore but they have been disabled with the message "You can enable your applications when they will be verified."??
    i was having tons of downloads but now this happened??

• Did you contact their support? I suspect you were banned. If so, be reasonable with them and they might reinstate your account.