Check Network Connectivity in Your Android App

edited August 2014 in General Discussion
MOst of the apps works on INternet. I want to check the Internet avaliabilty on the device . If Internet connection is not available the Error Message should be ... Check Internet Connection. 

Please Help

Comments

• Can you please elaborate what you mean exactly? 
  • I think this refers to the Error message that appears when there is no internet connection.

The default is:   "Web page not available .... The Web page at http://www........... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    Here are some suggestions:
    > Check to make sure that your device has a signal and data connection
    > Reload this web page later.
    < View a cached copy of the web page from Google. "

What supraweb is suggesting is it should be a simple " Check internet connection",  Error message to alert the user that the web is not available due to a loss of connection.
    Most professional apps display a customised error message that appears when this happens.
  • Thanks for the suggestion. I've submitted it to be considered in a future release.
  • OK I now know what he was on about thanks @promoter, and that is a great suggestion @supraweb.
  • OK I now know what he was on about thanks @promoter, and that is a great suggestion @supraweb.
  • Sorry for posting the comment 3 times I kept getting an error.
  • Sorry for posting the comment 3 times I kept getting an error. {"FormSaved":false,"DeliveryType":"BOOL","Data":"MQ==","InformMessages":[],"ErrorMessages":"","RedirectUrl":""}