[ASK] Is it possible to use amazon affiliate program with andromo

edited July 2016 in General Discussion
Hello,

I'm interested to join the affiliate program from amazon 
i wonder if it possible for andromo to embed the html code of referral product to andromo?

I have tried to paste the html code to the custom page but it can't show the ads as it says webpage not available

here is the example of the html code to show the ad:
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=stxxx-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00X9JDPYC&asins=B00X9JDPYC&linkId=1458ea6b76303e9500ae51a4c4fd6fea&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff">
    </iframe>

Same thing happened when i tried to show native shopping ads.

the only solution I can think of is to have website activity that redirect to referral link, however I'm not sure if it's allowed on their terms as one of the requirement in their term is as follow:

30. You will not cloak, hide, spoof, or otherwise obscure the URL of your site containing Special Links (including by use of a redirecting page) or the user agent of the application in which Content is displayed or used such that we cannot reasonably determine the site or application from which a customer clicks through such Special Link to the Amazon Site.

Anyone tried the same before or have the solution?

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybe use the HTML Archive instead? Custom page has serious limitations.
  • edited July 2016
    What you need to do is add "http:" in front of the URL in the "src" item. ie.
    src="http://ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/...
  • @Darryl: i tried your suggestion, it works thanks!
    thought its only working for single item, won't work for native shopping ads, so i had to list the item one by one. But still it works thanks! :)

@anteos: haven't tried html, im not really familiar with it. will let you know when i do :D