New app help

This if for people who have previously designed apps,and released them or if you have just made an app and need help in releasing it.
Tagged:

Comments

• OK so I have just created an app and need to release it,but I don't know whether to upgrade my account for a monthly charge or a yearly.also I am not sure how much I should charge my app.pls helpp
  • Hello there, what's the issue you're facing exactly?
    If you're asking if Andromo annual plan is worth it I'm telling you totally, from experience I was able to recover the totality of the sum in just 60 days. Btw I only release free apps having admob ads.
  • If you want to charge for your app, you should look at similar apps to see how much they cost. But I have found in most cases that free apps actually bring in more income.
  • IF you just pulished a new app thinking about different ways to promote your app. I can recomended for you to build marketing strategy based on main point to-do such us:

Build teaser website. Do this a month or two before your launch to collect email addresses of people who would like to know when the app launches.

Start a blog. Attach it to your microsite. Write interesting content that will draw people to your website.

Share your content. Use your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote the app several times in a week.

Create a product video. Make it creative, funny, thought-provoking or personal. Tell the story, but in a way people can identify with.

And the last but not the least: do not forget about gorgeous icon and presentation of your app with lots of pictures or even making video presentation.

Hope this helps