Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.12 Released

Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.12 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version:

• Fixed an issue in the Podcast activity where the audio notification would fail to open the activity if the podcast’s playlist was large.
  • Fixed an issue with the Set as Wallpaper feature where it would fail on some device configurations when the chosen app didn’t have the appropriate permissions configured.
  • Implemented several platform security upgrades:
    • Enabled Google Safe Browsing for WebViews (available on Android 5.0 and above).
    • Made some changes to WebView error handling.
    • Made it so links are sanitized before being passed on to external apps.

Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.12 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Andromo App Maker for Android

Comments

• Thank you for the update. I glad to see you working on Andromo platform. But can you announce an approximate date of Andromo release with new features like sub menu, favourites, or implementation of firebase?
  • Nope, sorrry. We don’t publish that information. Lots of great stuff in the pipeline though!
  • edited March 2018
    Still no Firebase unbelievable!

We need Firebase Analytics to monetise the Apps otherwise Admob isn't worth it. the pennies have been decreasing ever since because of lack of Firebase.
  • Thats just just plain incorrect mataan...
  • that search option and google translate option should be there
    seriously 
  • Now I am really disappointed. what about the updates to the dashboard, which have been promised to me for months ????
  • @stephyap the additional “grid” dashboard styles are almost done. Frankly though, you are the only person who has requested that out if hundreds of thousands of users, yet we are still doing it for you... glad to hear you appreciate it.
  • @techanup20 what is this “translate” feature you are asking for? What do you expect it to do and how would it work? Same goes for your “search”. If you can’t provide a complete description of how a feature would work and function, we can’t even start to look at if it is possible. Just saying a couple random words doesn’t help at all.
  • Colin Adams (don't be rude pls, sounds hard)

for search feature 
    I have an app with lot of activities in it. Most of them are in custom pages and few of them are in website activity. More than 120+ activities. 

For language feature

i would be great if at least custom pages gets auto translated to someone required languge 

• I just want to be able to bring an update again, without having to redo the entire graphic. The first time I asked for it, was in October. The answer was: "Button grid styles are still coming and will be released as soon as they are finished." (see here: http://support.andromo.com/discussions/problems/19076-style-problems).

In January you wrote: "First I want to apologize for the delay, I was truly hoping to get this released much earlier, but we ran into some high priority issues (again!) that needed to be addressed first, followed by an extensive break over the holidays"

Of course I appreciate it.

All of my apps are in this style and I know of other people who use this style and can not update without much effort. I'm really surprised that I'm the only one who asked for it.

Your answer sounds hard to me too...
    I'm not pushing at all and have been waiting for it since June last year.

I was just hoping the update will be included in this release.

Have an happy easter! :-)

• @stephyap: the modern replacements for the button grid styles have already been added internally, but there was not time to finish testing and add them to the website before the easter holiday. They will appear in a future update once they have been properly tested and added to the web UI.

• Hi, it would be nice if you added the option to stop audio from the notification.

Also, it would be quitr useful for the user to be able to adjust the buffertime.
  • That buffer time is not adjustible on Android at all -- it's hardcoded in the framework. (It'd be nice if us developers could adjust it too!) The only thing anyone can do there is to use higher bitrates, as they fill the buffers faster.

Adding a stop option to the notification is on our list of suggestions (among many other things).
  • I need my question to be amswered too which I mentioned above 

my renewal of andromo is about to come pls reply
  • @techanup20 If you're referring to your suggestion about a "search" and "translate" option, neither of those features will be considered in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.