New rules from admob

1. i have received new email from google support, explaining that google now will "remove" apps that was created with wizard or auto tools. Is andromo created apps will be removed too? because i think this is wizard system...

2. For admob, they also send a notification to make my ads code to be parallel. I doing some research but i cant get understand what it actually means. can somebody tell me about it?

Thank you

Comments

• edited July 2018
    If you're referring to the following, then no, it doesn't apply to Andromo:

"Apps that are created by an automated tool, wizard service, or based on templates and submitted to Google Play by the operator of that service on behalf of other persons are not allowed. Such apps are only permissible if they are published by an individually registered developer account belonging to the user of the automated tool, not the operator of the service."

You'll need to provide more information about what you're talking about in (2).

• so using andromo to create apps still safe then? its very good to hear. 

is there anything should i know about new policy from google play store? 
  • It's the responsibility of every app developer to become familiar with Google Play's policies. Doing so will help you avoid violating their terms for the apps you publish.