To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

Has Andromo been upgraded to play audio in the HTML activity?

Has Andromo been upgraded to play audio in the HTML activity? 
Tagged:
Tagged:

Comments

• If you're referring to local audio files inside of an HTML Archive activity, then no, they still must be streamed from an out of app source.
  • It will be cool if we can put severals shoutcats (stream) in only 1 activity  ;)
  • @baraw you should be able to do this by using the Shoutcast activity and linking to a playlist that you create and host yourself.
  • Oh okay
    But can I add 3 Shoutcast activities (3 differents urls ".pls") in only one activity ?
    I make an HTML Archive activity with the urls, but it open with an extern app :(.

Sorry for my bad English

• There are a couple different workarounds that you could try:
    • You could combine the 3 .pls playlist files into one .pls file containing all the items (best solution).
    • You could use an Audio activity and add the three .pls files as separate tracks. This would use a different user interface, though. (The Radio activity is better suited to playing SHOUTcast/Icecast streams, but the Audio activity should still be able to play them, so long as it can recognize the link as a playlist file.)
  • Thank you @lorne.

I didn't know I could combien 3 .pls in one .pls ^^''(yes i'm a newbie :x)
    I'll try,
    Thanks again :)