Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.6 Released
edited June 2014 in Announcements
Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.6 has been released.
Here is the list of changes in this version:
- Added “Samsung Apps” to the list of app stores that can be targeted.
Like the Google Play and Amazon Appstore targets share links and Google
Play links will be converted into Samsung Apps store links:
“samsungapps://ProductDetail/com.andromo.your.package”. Note: The
Samsung Apps store only allows deep linking using package names, the
“Showing all of your Apps” and “Using a General Search Query” Google
Play Activity options are not supported when targeting Samsung apps.
- Increased the maximum size for images to 2048 x 2048 and 5MB in the
Photo Gallery Activity, and for background images on the Dashboard,
Audio Activity, Podcast Activity, and Shoutcast Radio Activity.
- Added translations for the “See All” text in the share button’s dropdown.
- Added the Samsung SDK library “sdk-v1.0.0.jar” to Andromo apps based on the Samsung Apps Policy changes.
- Updated the AdMob SDK to version 4.4.52-000
- Updated the Millennial Media SDK to version 5.2.0
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.6 is now live at www.andromo.com.
Is the latest Samsung SDK library mandatory for already published apps? Do we need to update them?
And I guess the latest AdMob SDK is just a "maintenance" update?
I was in 4.0.5. When i updated from 4.0.3 to 4.0.5 the size took few ko..
But with this update my app took 300ko! And i did not add anything..
I have Just checked my previous download:
2,49 mo – - > 2,79 mo.
And i have Just html and website activites (total html size + icons <1mo).
Why it is so heavy ? I don't have any ads..
@baraw It could be the Google Play Service update, which is always linked in with your project regardless or whether or not you use AdMob. I'll take a look and see if there is anything I can find.