Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.7 Released

Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.7 has been released.

Here is the list of changes in this version:
  • Updated the Samsung Apps SDK support to fix a problem people were having uploading their apps into the new Samsung Galaxy Apps store.
  • Increased the maximum size for "background images" to 2560x2560 to allow for full sized images on all Android devices.
  • Fixed a memory issue that could cause problems with background images for the Dashboard, Photo Gallery, Audio Player, Podcast, and Shoudcast Radio activities.
  • Fixed a problem where PNG files were not working within the Photo Gallery.
  • Updated Andromo's back-end server to a shiny new 64-bit build.
  • Updated the way Andromo links to items in the new Samsung Galaxy Apps store when "Samsung Apps" is the target.
  • Updated the Amazon Mobile Ads SDK to version 5.4.46.
  • Updated the Android Platform-tools to version 20 and the Android SDK Build-tools to version 19.1

Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.7 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Comments

• nice work mark, but was expecting to see a new ad network
  • @wole8029 Understood, the server upgrade took longer than we thought it would. There are still updates in the works! If you had to pick an ad network that we should ad, which network would you pick?
  • Great job, thanks!

If I may chime in about the ad networks - PlayHaven, AppLovin and StartApp look good.
  • Would be great to have AppNext, MobileCore and Mobvista added to Andromo.
  • @mark thanks, we all know that Know that no ad network fills global ads request like admob, but due to their strict policy and currently harsh disabling of ads in apps we cannot even consider their mediation, cos we might  still get the same problem with them, so I suggest an ad network that has the highest number on ad network on their mediation list.  So from my little search online, mark i will say MOBFOX ad network http://www.mobfox.com/mobfox-compared-supply-side-platforms/
  • edited July 2014
    Yep, we definitely need a good and established alternative to AdMob and Amazon (Amazon is great, but currently not available in all countries).
  • There's obviously no One Ad network that will suit everyone and i dont know the level of work it takes to put ad networks into Andromo but to have a few options and let people decide for themselves may be best rather than Andromo trying to use one that they can actually recommend.
  • My opinion is, run a survey here among Andromo users - are they satisfied with the existing ad networks?
    I reckon that soon you will realize that Mobpartner, TapGage and mMedia are not worth our time. We gave a try with them, and they seem utterly disappointing.
    How about adding 2-3 other AD networks, trusted ones (possibly replacing the existing ad networks I mentioned, if the user survey indeed shows what I think it will)?

• Thanks for the suggestions guys. New ad networks are coming, Keep giving us suggestions (maybe we'll do a poll) the more votes the more we'll check out a network.
  • thanks mark for the assurance, i vote for Mobfox.. cos of many adnetwork in mediation..