Andromo App Maker for Android v4.5.2 Released

edited February 2016 in Announcements
Andromo App Maker for Android version 4.5.2 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version:
  • Fixed an issue with the YouTube activity where a permission was missing in some app configurations resulting in the activity failing to load the video list.
  • Removed the MobileCore ad network from the free trial apps.
Andromo App Maker for Android v4.5.2 is now live at www.andromo.com.
Tagged:

Comments

• @darryl: Thanks for the update. Could you please provide an example when did that YouTube activity fail to run properly? I've checked it in my apps and they're running fine, thankfully (I've built the apps with the previous version of Andromo).
  • @hendrix - if you only had YouTube activities and nothing else in your app. Very rare, but it came up recently. We wouldn't have released an update just for that normally, but the fix was in staging when the whole MobileCore issue came up.
  • In addition to what Colin stated, there were also no ads, or services enabled in the app.
  • Thanks for the additional info, guys. I'm safe then. :)
  • have you updated the StartAPp sdk ?
  • @kovachxx - All the updates are listed in the blog post.
  • Why do you update with such useless changes and instead update the Advertisement SDKs ?
  • @kovachxx
    It is useless updates only if you see it from your own perspective. If your apps malfunctioned and crashed due to a bug, would you still insist on ad networks updates or would you rush them for the bug fix?
  • Hello I want to participate in the plan starter (8$/month), but When I wanted to pay Calculate year 
    My second question is for plan starter How can I Create the application?(50/month)or(50/year)
    Mercii 
  • edited March 2016
    Maybe you should ask them in Support for that. From My Projects page in andromo, go to top right, Help> Support.