Did Andromo Already Translated My APK?
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Please help me understand this.
It said above that "You translated the APK into Spanish (united states), spanish (spain) and indonesian but not the store listing.
now here are my concerns
1. Did andromo automatically translated my apk to spanish? meaning the text inside my app already on spanish?
2. I am asking this coz i want to create another andromo app with the same content but on different (versions)languages and upload to google play again. example : my recipe app english, my recipe app chinese, my recipe app spanish.... and so on..
3. I dont want a foul nomore.. i dont want my app suspended since its also in the google guidelines that we should not make the same apps with the same content again..
4. I just want to ensure
- If i will make the app again in another version
- If i leave it this way and just localize the graphics and store listing.
I dont mind doing the manual translation for other languages as long as i dont get suspended..
Creating Multilingual Apps with Andromo
Will the apps only translated into another language, if the origin content is in English?
this is rather suboptimal.
now I understand why some customers already have complained. this is misleading.
can I prevent the translation of the menues?
If possible, could you please consider implementing an option, not to translate the interface? It's a VERY good feature for someone, who makes a Portuguese app, for example. But try showing Portuguese or Spanish people a translated interface and the rest of the text in English - they will let you know their dissatisfaction on Google Play more times, than you would believe.