YouTube: New Terms of Service & Developer Policies

Hello,

I received a reminder about the updates, which were first mentioned in August 2016.

--
Hello,

You’re receiving this email because you have enabled the YouTube API Services for one or more of your projects on the Google Developer Console.

This is a reminder that your use of the YouTube API Services will be governed by an updated Terms of Service and Developer Policies (including the Required Minimum Functionality) starting on February 10th, 2017.

We first notified you of this change in August 2016, and we hope you’ve reviewed the updated terms and policies since then. If you have not reviewed them, we encourage you to review the relevant documents on our developer site before February 10th, 2017. If you do not agree to these changes, please do not access or use the YouTube API Services and delete all YouTube data in your possession.

Thank you for being a member of YouTube’s developer community!

YouTube Developer Relations
--

I remember reading everything through, but did not find anything, that would have an effect on us using YouTube links. However, I could have missed something. @colinadams, I know you guys are up to date about this stuff, but could you please confirm, that nothing changes for us?

Thanks.