Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.13 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.13 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added some item styles with a new layout behaviour similar to the “button grid” dashboard style from Andromo v4 (“Grid: square image + side title”, “Grid: square image + side title auto-color”, “Grid: square image + side title subtitle” and “Grid: square image + side title subtitle auto-color”). Note: these styles are automatically adjusted when used with a background image. If a background image exists, the items will be slightly translucent and use a different divider type so the background image remains subtly visible behind the item.
- Improved the look of some grid styles when a background image is used.
- Improved the quality of images in the Photo Gallery activity when one dimension of the source image is slightly larger than 1024 pixels.
- Changed how the audio controls are displayed on right-to-left language devices so they’re consistent with other audio apps.
- Added support for sms: and smsto: in Website, Custom Page, and HTML Archive activities.
- Made it so tel: URIs are automatically escaped to preserve special characters such as # for links in Website, Custom Page, and HTML Archive activities.
- Added a new “Add Activity” dropup button below the Project > Activities list. Reduces the need to scroll up to the top of the page for those people with lots of activities in their projects.
- Increased the number of build jobs you can queue to 4 for Professional Plan subscribers.
- Changed the minimum time between builds of the same project to 15 minutes.
- Fixed the account username signup message to read “Minimum 4 characters”.
Examples of New Grid Styles
Grid: square image + side title subtitle auto-color (landscape)
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.13 is now live at www.andromo.com.