Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.15 Released
edited May 2018 in Announcements
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.15 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added GDPR compliance to apps. Additional developer steps are required to be compliant, refer to the Creating GDPR Compliant Apps with Andromo blog post for full details.
- Added support for Google Maps API keys to the Map activity. This is to accommodate changes introduced by Google on May 2, 2018: “Introducing Google Maps Platform“. You will want to read that article and familiarize yourself with their new pricing, free tier credit and configure usage/billing limits in your Google developer account. Learn how to use the new Google Maps API Key and HTTP Referrer feature in the Map Activity topic of our Knowledge Base.
- Updated the versions of various Android SDK build and runtime components used by Andromo.
- Updated the Google Mobile Ads SDK (AdMob) version to 15.0.0.
- Updated the Google Play Services client library to version to 15.0.0.
- Updated the Facebook Audience Network SDK to version 4.28.2.
- Updated the AppBrain SDK to version 14.10.
- Updated the AppLovin SDK to version 8.0.1.
- Updated the StartApp SDK to version 3.8.4.
- Updated the YouTube Data API Client Library to version v3-rev195-1.23.0.
- Relaxed the validations in the Phone activity to allow * and # characters.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.15 is now live at www.andromo.com.
This discussion has been closed.
I am in EU, so I cant get FAN ad. Then how will the process of review move on? i cannot send ad requests...
Any suggestions? Any way you can add capability to enable fan sdk for eu just enough for the test ads requests for review? And then we can manually disable it again?
But until then, you are right, proxy works.
The trick you gave about tablet will actually be a good work-around - because I actually used tablet, not phone and since there is no Sim and no WiFi, it will rely only on locale - should work. Thanks!