To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

This app does not meet the Google Play permissions policy relating to the use of SMS or CALL_LOG.

I just saw message at Google Play with one of many andromo apps which I have:

This app does not meet the Google Play permissions policy relating to the use of SMS or CALL_LOG. You must fix this before March 9. 2019 or your app will be removed from Google Play. Note: if you have recently made a change, it can take up to 12 hours to update this message

WTF?

Comments

• This seems weird, I dont think Andromo uses these permissions. Unless maybe they are needed in apps with contact forms and the Phone activity.
    Can we have a clarification from Andromo team?
    @andromoappmaker Is this mistake from Google bot or we really have such problem in our apps?
  • I also see this warning message. Thank you @biljasut

• The only activity I use is the custom page to add content inside apps and I never had this issue.
    I think the contact us page or any other activity where u are putting in a phone number will trigger this thing.
  • Dont have any contact page.
  • Hello @biljasut. Can you tell the name of your project with such issue or send apk file directly, we will investigate that.
  • In my case, the warning disappeared after a few days. I think, that was a bug of google