To participate, please log in to your Andromo App Maker account then come back here!

Any way to make new Developer account in google?

edited November 2013 in General Discussion
Has anyone figured out a way to make a new developer account after being banned from google? I made 2grand a month and now im screwed I invested money in advertising and everything for my company and now its a waste. Any ideas?

Comments

• Why was  your account banned?
  • Pinjam and earlier uploder for suspended apps with new apk
  • Register a new account on a family member with a new credit card. That's not against any rules. Or you can start a company and register the account on that. If you are employed, starting a sole proprietorship type of business cost very little (here, where I live, it's about 45 EUR per month).
  • If you live in the US it may be better for you to start a business as an LLC instead of a sole proprietorship (if you decide to go this route). An LLC will not be linked to your name like a sole proprietorship will and if something goes wrong, say a lawsuit, only assets that your LLC owns can be sought for damages. Whereas, if its a sole proprietorship they can go after anything that you personally own. Here's a link to a fairly big article that will explain more about what business choices you have:
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/38822
  • It was banned for to many keywords in the description
  • I did make an account under a family members name but somehow they linked the accounts. I talked to a guy at the android google headquarters in mountain view and he said just to email them until they get tired and give you your account back because he said u cant mask your ip or any other stuff because we invented half the stuff your using so well link the accounts
  • @rudyfbaby: Did that account get banned, also? A friend of mine is successfully running his second account the way I described it yesterday. Another friend opted for an alternative - he makes the apps and sends them to a friend of his to upload them.

But it's useful to know that if nagged enough, maybe they will restore the account. :)