Suggestions for new Features on new Andromo

2»

Comments

• edited April 2019
    @blancoynegro If we correctly understand your message, unfortunately, we can`t say to you about a concrete release date, but we are now working hard for the quickest release of the major update. All current news about updates, you can read here on the forum or in our accounts in all social networks.
  • Upload many images at the same time in gallery activity. Right now it allows only to upload images one by one and this is really time consuming for people trying to create image galleries in their apps. Best Regards
  • @arilk Thank you for your suggestion. 
    We know about this problem and we are now working hard for the release of the major update with this functionality.
  • When is the ETA for the major update? Can you give a rough date?
  • @absordor Thank you for your suggestion. We will take this information to the future major upgrade.
    We can`t say to you about a concrete release date, but we are now working hard for the quickest release of the major update.
  • Hi. Can you share what new monetization partners you will be using?
  • @nickdavies100 Unfortunately no, at this moment. As soon as new information comes we will immediately let you know about it.
    Thanks for your patience.
  • Hi...I was using another App Builder before this. Andromo is an additional platform that I started using less than a month. I seems to like Andromo because I noticed that the published app is loading is very much faster than the one that I use previously.

Anyway...the other app builder that I am using have the following features that Andromo doesn't have currently:-
    a) Quiz features
    b) forms features that user can send to admin
    c) Greetings cards maker
    d) Catalog for basic e-commerce feature
    e) email subscriber such as mailchimp or anything suitble
    f) padlock feature

Perhaps there are a few more....but with the above additional features available, I will surely use Andromo forever...thank you
  • @tech_support can you please add chatting feature in the app activity. 
  •  @anoopvaish Thanks for your suggestion, we will add it to our feature list.
  • To support the app for android TV and android set top box devices.
    It would be very good,

• edited August 2019
    @mitrabadi
    Thank you for your suggestion. 
  • For audio activity;

1. Users can create their own playlist or add to favourite.
    2. Listen to audio in offline mode (download and can only play within the app).
    3. Several users want to play only one track and stop without continuing to the next track.
  • I would like to suggest something beyond the most of requests ... Looking forward and future of apps , I'm very interested into VR / AR area . 
     Is there possibility to add virtual reality app / augmented reality app builder as option ? At least something simplified to do ?
    @andromoappmaker
    Thanks 

• Add admob native ads please
  • We want an ability to upload photos into gallery not one by one but all together, multi select of photos when upload or drag and drop upload for multi image files. (50 photos at once for example).

Thank you
  • Adding firebase online to make a app wallpapers, so we can reduce the size mb.

Firebase API
  • Do you already know when the updates are going to be made? A lot Andromo apps are crashing at the audio part of the app. Google Play is not ranking with some codes on this website apps that crashes over 1%

• Activity Search option required.