Send app to friend

I wanted to send my app to a friend to check before uploading to play store. No matter what I try my friend just gets an Andromo sign up page or just one page of my app.

Can anyone tell me how I can send full app after build as I used to be able to do this.

Thank you

Comments

• Download the APK then send it.

• Hi how are you. Please halp me.

• Download the APK then send it. I have been doing that. This is the prob I have, it still will not run the app at the other end on friends Samsung Android phone.

Ive tried sending via email and wattsapp.

• I wanted to send my app to a friend to check before uploading to play store. No matter what I try my friend just gets an Andromo sign up page or just one page of my app.

Can anyone tell me how I can send full app after build as I used to be able to do this. I have sent app direct to them but it will not work unless they install Andromo.

Thank you

• I wanted to send my app to a friend to check before uploading to play store. No matter what I try my friend just gets an Andromo sign up page or just one page of my app.

Can anyone tell me how I can send full app after build as I used to be able to do this. I have sent app direct to them but it will not work unless they install Andromo.

Thank you

• @Jaymo send the app, not the link.

• OK I have still been unable to email or wattsapp my app to friend and its less than 5mb. However I have found that if I store it on Dropbox, friend can download it OK from there but they have to install Dropbox first.

Any ideas please how I can get round this by sending the App to them some other way direct. Thanks in advance.