(Update #2) New Andromo Builder coming later this year.

Comments

• @user_#1113190

1. Please try again, already fixed.
    2. You can use Firebase audio player. We will release a podcast activity with URL support soon.
    3. See 2.
    4. Duplicate activity or duplicate project?
    5. We are working on about page settings block.
    6. Which version of android you are using?
    7. I replied to you via support. Whatapp requires a minimum of 3 stickers in the pack. You have only 2.
  • edited March 2021

@RSD We are working on about page settings block.

• @dannyro new builder v3 only available on ultra subscription now

• @KizeeTech We have asked devs at this forum regarding the necessity of other networks, besides Admob and FAN, in early July.

Here is the result of the poll:

Only 18 devs replied...

Thus, our tech team will concentrate on many other tasks (including IOS, e-commerce activities) which other thousands of devs are waiting for.

• edited March 2021

@meold

2. Do you have any documentation/ tutorial on this firebase audio? I have no idea how to use it as i used to stream audio via url

4.duplicate project

6.android version 10

• @user_#1113190 answered you via support

• hi @meold how to hide some activities ?

• Can I use V3 for Samsung market ?

• @meold When will it be solved with the about page setting block?

• @meold add mediation via admob. It allows you to use multiple Ad networks in 1 SDK. It also will only show the ad network that pays the most cpm. I have used it for 2 years on apps outside of andromo. https://developers.google.com/admob/android/mediate

• Is anyone using firebase? I noticed the loading of the photo gallery and audio in the app from firebase is super slow. Any methods to improve the speed of loading photo gallery and audio in the app? Thanks!

• @meold why is the app size (6mb) as shown in the builder is not the same as the apk size (19mb)? such a big difference!

• Hi all. Easy start v3 is released now for ultra. You can try ten templates to create your app faster.

• @meold When will it become available to Pro subscribers

• Will Andromo Have a Solution for This? 

"New Android App Bundle and target API level requirements in 2021

Mar 22, 2021 19:00

Starting August 2021, new apps will be required to target API level 30 (Android 11) and use the Android App Bundle publishing format. Starting November 2021, all app updates will be required to target API level 30 (Android 11). Apps with a download size of more than 150 MB are now supported by Play Asset Delivery and Play Feature Delivery."

The required use of the Android App Bundle is the concern. Andromo signs our APK's and Android App Bindles do not use APKs.

• The app bundle is a serious problem. Andromo team do you have a solution for that?

• @JamesHartley and @tolko21 they have the app bundle access on V3 Ultra builds. It was added a few days ago.

• I hope andromo team can update SDK to the latest one (SDK 30, Android 11) for both v2 and v3 builds. Also, v3 builds still don't have Duplicate Project feature like v2 has.

• @Mack2020 Did you use firebase api in your app? coz i have a terrible experience with this, taking 10 seconds to open up a photo gallery of 25 images is aweful. I want to know is there something that i did wrong, i follow exactly the documentation to set it up.

• @user_#1113190 yes I use the audio firebase and will use the photo api soon. It don't sound like you did anything wrong it could be internet speeds. I am going to test the photo firebase soon to see how it works. Also the search doesn't work on firebase activities. I am waiting on the andromo team to fix this.

• tolko21, JamesHartley

App bundle feature is already available at V3 builder:

• @mack2020 how many audios files in the folder you have in firebase and how long does it take to load that page in the app? I tried the audio firebase as well, but it's still taking long time to load it. do u use multi-region (eur3) during the firebase setup?

• @user_#1113190 I have about 75-100 in one folder and it loads in a few seconds on the app when I tested. Yes I use multi-region and US.

• RomanJuly thank you, we will wait until it is ready for pro too.

• @mack2020 since you are using audio firebase, did you experience some audio files are not able to play in the app? because i have 15 tracks in the folder and when i tested it in the app, some files are just not playing although i have compressed and reduced the mp3 size. Thank you for sharing.

• I have a problem which is that my app audios are not working when I test the app on my phone!

I contacted support a few days ago but there is no response!😰

• Mon

You ticket is under review. You will get answer soon

• @user#1113190 I haven't test all of them but the ones I tested all played. I will test them soon to make sure. I will not put anything in the store that will cause users to complain because google play 's algorithm will make it hard for the app to be discovered.

• @meold @RomanJuly

V3 builder is just available for Pro users today. But there are no launch notice and license agreement options in Setting, and no AdMob privacy URL is available in the Admob ad network setting. Further, the option for streaming files from the URL for the audio player is deleted. Is this replaced with audio firebase which is available only for Ultra plan, is it correct?

• @permchai Yes, you are right. We will implement some of these features in the next releases.