Cancel the automatic renewal of monthly subscriptions from the Visa Card account

I do not want to automatically renew the monthly subscription ... I want to delete the visa card from the account? How is that ??

Comments

• SaharShahatit

To stop auto renewal of your subscription, please log in to https://builder.andromo.com,

click on the top right button, then click on the Account menu, click ‘’Edit profile’’, then scroll down and click ‘’More’’ and finally click on the

Cancel button (but NOT "Delete my account" button) on panel with your subscription plan

details and expiration date.

Please, keep in mind, that after subscription cancellation:

1) interstitial ads stops to be displayed in your apps immediately, after you subscription is expired.

2) your apps will be deleted from Andromo system after 6 month (12 month for Ultra

subscription plan) if you will not renew subscription during this period.

3) your apps will keep working in Google Play Market until some crucial updates will be required.

• I do not want to automatically renew the monthly subscription ... I want to delete the my card from the account?

But please when I click more from the edit profile it only give options of " Delete my account" button) only. Pls help

• I do not want to automatically renew the monthly subscription ... I want to delete my card from the account?

But please when I click more from the edit profile it only give options of " Delete my account" button) only. Pls help

• edited April 2022

Same issue here! This site is fraud or what?

• hi @RomanJuly when I click more from the edit profile it ONLY give options of " Delete my account" button) only. You should responsible to show "Cancel Subscription" link otherwise it is like cheating the customers.

• U can contact your card company and cancel the recurring subscription from them....

• I do not want to automatically renew the monthly subscription ... I want to delete the MASTER card from the account? How is that ??

• Where is customer support????????????

There is no cancel subscription button!!

• How to cancel subscription, they cheat us!!!!!!

• This company is a scam. There is no option to unsubscribe from the monthly plan!