Officially a new member to Andromo brought the $25 month subscription , wish me luck !!

Alright I liked this tool better than app inventor , I have 2 apps on googleplay with app inventor and Iam making no money. So now its time to try the power of free with ADs , hope to make some good side money. I worked on a wallpaper app that includes my website and email for support. I made sure to add as much content as I can with quality , Iam going to add some more stuff , update the icon, then release it into the appstore later tonight. I will keep you guys posted on how it goes!!

Comments

• Ok I finally uploaded my app to the googleplay store , just waiting for it to be published. I already have enough material gathered for an update in next 2-3 days. Iam excited and hope it will get alot of downloads because I put some real thought into how I designed it.
  • Good luck with your apps. Sometimes it's hard to predict what will be successful and what won't so don't get discouraged. The nice thing about Andromo is you can throw a lot of apps at the wall and see what sticks.

mark.
  • Welcome! Glad to have you on board! Good luck with those apps.

C