Payment of old Admob Balance after migrating

edited September 2013 in General Discussion
I just migrated my Admob account, in the old Admob I have a balance of $ 170. Where and when will be deposited?

Do they deposited in Paypal (where I have received payments previously)? or I have to wait to add a bank account in the new Admob and make the validation of my account and wait to finish this process.

Comments

• It should go to your PayPal account. That's how they did it for mine after I switched.
  • You will get the money 100%. If you have a PayPal account tied to that account, it will go there.
  • @hendrixs Well I don't know about 100%. When they payed me they left some in the old AdMob account. So I still have a balance there even though I was payed some of it a few days ago.
  • @shaney_g: I'm sure they will pay it out as they promised. I've received all my unpaid earnings in one transfer to my PayPal account (it was about $400 USD).
  • @hendrixs Ya I'm sure that they will get all of it to me. But I found it weird that in this latest payout that they only paid out some of it and I still have $14 in my legacy Admob account.
  • edited September 2013
    Thank you all for your help.

https://support.google.com/admob/v2/faq/3108470?hl=en#3131214

This is the answer: they will pay as before, the final balance will be deposited even if under $ 20

I migrate my account mid-month, I have $ 80 in August to be paid in October and in September another $ 87 to be paid in November by Paypal.

@shaney_g the $ 14 will be deposited in October.