Make an App without Coding - Get a Free Kindle Fire HD...

124»

Comments

• Yep, I received second one few days ago free of charge no tax
  • Nice, thanks. When you received the first Kindle, how long did it take for them to send the second one?

I'll wait for another week, max. two, and if I don't hear from them, I'm off to buy it on my own. :)
  • edited December 2013
    I've got my first and second very quick. I was surprised by that
    First one was sent on :

Friday, November 08, 2013
    Recieved: Tuesday, November 12, 2013
    I had to pay €25 customs tax !!!

Second HDX was sent Thursday, November 21, 2013
    And recieved ...... Monday, November 25, 2013
    No additional cost, Courier just handed me package over, I even ask if it was free, he said yes:)

BTW :  I live in Ireland

• I am so envious of you guys :) I was a tiny bit late into joining Andromo and missed this.
    I hope there is something for me as well next months
  • TBH I almost missed it as well. I received email from Amazon,that my apps qualified me for free Kindle. I did not read this properly and thinking that is some kind of competition I deleted that email. Two weeks later I received another email, and I start to read and realising that my apps already qualified me, so I am due a free Kindle. Yes, I know it was long process for me to realise. I did application and still being sceptic was waiting for gift... everything went smoothly and here we are today :)
  • I might be envious, but I am also happy for you people!
    Nicely done.
  • @f1_fan: Thanks for the info. I have mine only for a week, so it seems there will be a bit more waiting time, before they send the second one. I didn't have to pay any taxes for the HDX (Slovenia).

Kindle is GREAT for consuming content, but I will root the second one, and upload stock Android.
  • @Hendrix
    Both the HD7 and HDX have now been rooted but as yet no one has managed to bypass the bootloader. Hence no custom recovery, kernels or ROM's yet, so no stock android unfortunately.
    As it turns out I quite like Fire OS and will be happy once Google Playstore is working.
  • Those of you who received both devices should consider yourselves lucky! Amazon recalled the shipment of my first device before it reached me. Still happy to get an HDX though, it'll come in very handy for testing. :)
  • I too like FireOS, but I'm missing the Notes, Calendar, G+, Maps, and other stuff. :-(