Google ads versus Amazon ads

edited December 2013 in General Discussion
If you monetize your app to display Amazon ads as well as Google ads, does that result in fewer Google ads and therefore a longer stretch before you reach the payoff cap set by them? Is there an advantage to just featuring Google ads alone?

Comments

• What most developer do is study trends. Lets say you have 3 apps , now google ADS make more on 2 of them and 1 of them amazon does better over a months time. Then you update the app and use the AD service that works well on each individual app.
  • As far asI know Amazon ads mainly display on US residents, so if you focus on worldwide spreading then use both and notice that Admob will get way higher fill rate.
  • Amazon = US Only (And for me, since switching from Amazon to AdMob, my revenue has soared).
    Even with my apps on AmazonStore - i have Amazon + AdMob Ads
  • My apps are worldwide spreading and for me AdMob works 100% better. I haven't reach payout limit with Amazon yet, but constantly receiving payments form AdMob. In other hand I earned free Kindle Fire HD (and regular also). :)
  • Same thing here..
  • Please help me  i am new in here.i can see if i want i can added some of ad service but can anyone tell me if i want to added my custom ads so how i can set up? Is it allowed by andromo or not.Also i am from Bangladesh so i want to target my local market so my ads will be local so i can set it? Please anyone ans me.Also i want to run my apps in google play.Thanks.