Any Volunteers for Audio/Video Interviews?

Hi Andromo Members

I run a publishing company in the UK and I'm looking for successful App creators who have published apps and earned in excess of $5000 plus per month using premium paid app methods or ad monetization methods to create similar or combined income levels using Andromo. I'm working with a UK based publishing company to develop a training course on how to deliver successful apps in a particular niche market which Andromo  as a platform is capable of delivering.  I'm really interested in hearing your success stories.

The course will circulate to 4,000 on pilot, up to 1 million drip fed launches. Your story will be broadcast to those audiences.

We can work on a basis of confidentiality or exposure, which ever you prefer as an individual or business.

I can only work with those with verifiable credentials, as this is a genuine business opportunity with a recognized UK publisher, but for those that can, I offer my personal contact details for further discussions.

Please note that this post has been created with the prior permission of Andromo staff and is not spam.

Regards

Colin Young
Viada Limited

Comments

• Please note that this post has been created with the prior permission of Andromo staff and is not spam

Hard to believe that
  • @f1_fan

Thanks for your reply. I have been discussing this opportunity with Colin at Andromo. I'm not spamming the forum.

Best wishes

Colin

• edited April 2014
    UK based publishing company to develop a training course on how to deliver successful apps in a particular niche market which Andromo as a platform is capable of delivering

So basically you would like to know niche for a market? So if someone is successful and makes  $5000 plus per month , why should share with you?
    More people on niche less income.

Where is business?

It looks like you just want to find out ideas for successful app. I doubt someone would share

Regards
    F1_fan
  • @f1_fan

The niche has been decided. The purpose of the project is to share people's experience's of successful app building, not about the nitty gritty of their business (the purpose of the interviews would be to establish the key areas that it takes to be successful)  and as I said in my original post, I did state that it could be worked on a basis of confidentiality. The upside of this is the fact that those people that come forward would also get exposure in a publication that has a target circulation of 1 million + people over the next 12 months.

I apologise if the original post wasn't clear on these points.

I am happy to have this thread deleted should people think that this request is inappropriate and causing concern amongst its members.

Best wishes

Colin

• Just to chime in here, I have pinned this post as an 'announcement'. I have given permission for this to be posted here - it is legit. As viadalimited mentioned, it's an opportunity to be featured if you like (or not) in his course and get some free exposure. Perhaps viadalimited may want to include some contact information though, should anyone wish to participate...
  • Thanks Colin.

I can be skyped on viadalimited should anyone wish to contact me directly. Please quote Andromo in your request to add contact so I know the source.

Regards

Colin