Andromo Twitter Giveaway: Free professional subscription!

edited May 2014 in Announcements
We're running a giveaway for one free year-long Andromo professional subscription from now until Monday May 12, 2014 at 12:00 noon CDT.
  1. Follow @AndromoRocks on twitter. If you already follow us, this step is done.
  2. Retweet our giveaway tweet -
If we hit 300 retweets, one random retweeter will get a free one year professional subscription to Andromo!

Check out our blog for all the details, rules etc:
http://blog.andromo.com/

Good luck and please spread the word!!!

Comments

• In addition to what Colin said the contest is open to current subscribers as well. 

If you want one free year of the professional subscription so that you can:

• Remove "Powered by Andromo" from the About screen
    • Customize your app's Java package name
    • Get priority queuing for your build jobs
     All you have to do is follow us and retweet our giveaway tweet:  
  • hi I am in please give me a subscription
  • @omarteacher Thanks! The draw will happen on Monday and one random retweeter will get the the subscription. Good luck!
  • Yeah I really need it too. I only get the monthly when I have money.
  • I am currently using Andromo on behalf of the company I work for (Tamworth Heat) so if I win can I have my own Andromo account? @mark or @colin or @lorne ?  If so, I could be @MyOwnName ?  And earn money just for me?
  • @pixelpower Excellent! This is a good giveaway for you then. Help spread the word we need to hit 300!

@tamworthheat  I don't see why not. If your account is a corporate account I believe it's acceptable to create a personal one. Give us a retweet and a follow on twitter from your personal twitter account.
  • Well folks, unfortunately we didn't meet the 300 RT goal... :(

BUT! Don't fret. We'll try this again another time! Make sure you follow @andromorocks on Twitter so you can participate next time.

http://www.twitter.com/andromorocks

Thanks,
    Colin
  • Lets be honest there was no way to reach 300 retweets.
  • @pixelpower I'm not sure if that's true there are lots of contests and tweets from people that get 300 or more retweets. The right tweet by someone or blog post by someone can drive a lot of traffic to something like that.

This was our first time trying a contest and we didn't really know what to expect, next time we'll try something different.
  • edited May 2014
    @mark I guess next time just do a app building contest , like the one you did in google plus. But also mention the 1st app people can build is free so you get more new people. I think that has a better chance to go viral on twitter .
  • It's a good post for anyone with an Android website to promote.  If a Techie website picks up on it, it could get loads...  Next time I will def inform some of the Android forums about it  :)