Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.15 Released
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.15 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Added GDPR compliance to apps. Additional developer steps are required to be compliant, refer to the Creating GDPR Compliant Apps with Andromo blog post for full details.
- Added support for Google Maps API keys to the Map activity. This is to accommodate changes introduced by Google on May 2, 2018: “Introducing Google Maps Platform“. You will want to read that article and familiarize yourself with their new pricing, free tier credit and configure usage/billing limits in your Google developer account. Learn how to use the new Google Maps API Key and HTTP Referrer feature in the Map Activity topic of our Knowledge Base.
- Updated the versions of various Android SDK build and runtime components used by Andromo.
- Updated the Google Mobile Ads SDK (AdMob) version to 15.0.0.
- Updated the Google Play Services client library to version to 15.0.0.
- Updated the Facebook Audience Network SDK to version 4.28.2.
- Updated the AppBrain SDK to version 14.10.
- Updated the AppLovin SDK to version 8.0.1.
- Updated the StartApp SDK to version 3.8.4.
- Updated the YouTube Data API Client Library to version v3-rev195-1.23.0.
- Relaxed the validations in the Phone activity to allow * and # characters.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.15 is now live at www.andromo.com.
This discussion has been closed.