Andromo App Maker for Android v5.1.1 Released

Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.1.1 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version:

• Fixed a bug in Audio, Radio and Podcast activities where currently playing audio would fail to automatically resume after an interstitial ad was shown.
  • Fixed incorrect Play/Pause button state after navigating to another activity with the navigation drawer, playing a track, and navigating back.
  • Made it so media controls are reset to their default states to indicate when audio is loaded/playing in another activity.
  • Fixed incorrect state of some other media controls after navigating using the navigation drawer (e.g. current time blinking while another activity’s audio was paused).
  • Fixed an issue with sms: and smsto: link handling in the Website, Custom Page, and HTML Archive activities causing them to fail with a ‘no application found’ error in some cases.

Andromo App Maker for Android v5.1.1 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Comments

• How prevalent were the bugs in the Audio, Radio, and Podcast activities? Do I need to rebuild all my apps that use them, just in case?
  • @tholyoak Just in 5.1.0.
  • This fix is good. Those bugs were the reason some stores refuse some of my apps. Samsung for example, if the tester navigated between many radio activities, they eventually noticed that Play button and Stop button were wrong.
    Thanks!
  • Any new activities coming soon?
This discussion has been closed.