App Monetization: Introducing Andromo Ads

Introducing Andromo Ads

Andromo team unveils probably most exciting update yet - Andromo Ad Platform! 

This is our very own ad monetization service designed specifically for Apps built with Andromo and it expands your revenue potential exponentially! 

This is not a replacement for Admob or the other ad networks on our platform, nor it will impact performance of your existing selected ad networks. It is complementary to what you already have. You can only gain.

Currently, the process is not fully automated, and for those wishing to enable this feature, please reach out to our managers: daria@andromo.com, mary@andromo.com - they will assist you further. On average it should not take more than 2-3 days to enable set up and this feature, and will not require any significant effort from you. 

In short, Andromo Ads currently includes wide range of advertisers who will be able to access your apps/inventory through Andromo Ads. Andromo will offer probably best in market net15 payouts meaning you will receive all revenue made with Andromo Ads within 15 days after the end of the month when revenue has been generated. Currently, those are interstitial ads that will be available for placing on your apps, but we strive to add Rewarded Video and other formats in near future.

Andromo Ads technology has been thoroughly tested and possesses no known errors. 

To find out more about this new program, read our blog here.
Cheers, and happy Monetization

Andromo Team

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Hey everyone!
    I'm Mary, mary@andromo.com
    We are your dedicated Andromo Ads support team. Please feel free to ask any questions about the Platform and its technology.
    Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar

• Hi guys, nice to e-meet you all! Will be my pleasure to help you earn more with Andromo Ads B)  
    Ping me anytime:
    Email daria@andromo.com
    Skype we_daria
    Telegram Arjad_D
  • edited June 2019
    Hey everyone!
    We can see that the most common question from the Adnromo's devs is about the interference with other ads.
    So the answer is that Andromo Ads mediation won't either reduce nor ruin the other ads as it doesn't interfere with them or doesn't take impressions off them.

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Hi guys! 
    Here is a quick update: Andromo developers are already testing Andromo Ads!
    Don't miss a chance to start earning more with your apps.
    Any doubts or questions? Contact us anytime and join other developers in this great new journey.

Email daria@andromo.com
    Skype we_daria
    Telegram Arjad_D
  • edited June 2019
    Hello everyone!
    Hope you had a very positive weekend!
    As for us, we did had a very nice weekend! As well we got a lot of questions about payments and its methods.
    So, we pay net15 (it means you will receive all revenue made with Andromo Ads within 15 days after the end of the month when revenue has been generated)
    As for the methods, we're very flexible - paxum, paypal, e-payments, crypto, etc. Just let us know which one suits you better!

Your dedicated Andromo team  <3

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Hey guys!

You frequently ask us, if there will be a quick way to disable Andromo ads in case you don't like performance (though we are sure you are going to love it) or just want to pause it temporarily. The answer is YES. You don't need to email us and rebuild your apps. Simply disable it on the monetization tab: 

More questions?
    Don't hesitate to ask!

Email daria@andromo.com
    Skype we_daria
    Telegram Arjad_D
  • Hello dear developers!

Another most frequent question is "How can I see my revenue?"

The access details to https://ads.andromo.com/ dashboard will be sent manually, as for now, it is a hand-made process. The tech support expects to activate all account next week. But for now, let´s keep calm and give them some time. 
    We understand your strong desire to see the stats as soon as possible and we do our best to make it faster!

More questions?
    Don't hesitate to ask!

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Hey guys!

Some of you asked us if there are any exclusive terms for Professional plan or bigger developers.

Andromo Ads is meant to be an exclusive solution itself, offering you the best ads on exclusive contracts with really HUGE advertisers. We exclusively give you NET-15 payment terms with an exclusive opportunity to pick almost any payment method you want. 

Still, if you feel like this exclusiveness level is not high enough for you, it is possible to discuss even more exclusive terms. We are open to dialogue!

Any questions?
    Don't hesitate to ask!

Email daria@andromo.com
    Skype we_daria
    Telegram Arjad_D

• Hey everyone!

We receive a bunch of questions about "how can I enable the Andromo Ads?" 
    On your Andromo dashboard, you can see the option "To enable Andromo Ads, contact our managers: daria@andromo.com, maru@andromo.com"

It means that for now, all the developers have to contact us first. We will kindly help you with activating the Andromo Ads mediation. checking if the app is already in the Play Store and control all the performance.
    We're here for you, do not hesitate to send us your request.

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • So has anyone tried this yet? How are the results looking?
  • So has anyone tried this yet? How are the results looking?

• Yes I've tried it. ecpms are good. The only complaint I had was interstitials showing too much. They did change it to 60 seconds. They only have interstitials right now. It looks like it will be a great ad format. 
  • edited July 2019
    @lawrence72117 Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
  • Llevo probando andromo ads durante 15 días y los resultados monetarios son muy buenos, sigo añadiendo más apps para aumentar los ingresos. De momento sólo anuncios interticiales, quizá haya que reducir la frecuencia para evitar quejas de los ususarios. Lo recomiendo
  • Hola @giovanny2016!
    Gracias por tu feedback! A proposito, te hemos cambaido la frecuencia. Dinos por favor si tengas quejas.
    Aquí estamos! 
  • Hey everyone!

Just for your information.
    Please, be sure that your apps have Privacy Policy added. According to the GDPR data protection policy, we can't display ads without Privacy Policy (actually, no network can do it).

You can google for the draft, there are plenty of them.
    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • edited July 2019
    As for the GDPR, you can see how to add it here 

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Hey everyone,

With Andromo Ads you have an option to set up the display ads interval. It can be 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes and so on. So if you feel like it would be better for your audience to change the display interval, just contact us!  

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Hey everyone,

Just a little refreshment! Do not forget yo update your apps in the Play Store when you've got the message form us that Andromo Ads are enabled for your applications!

Email mary@andromo.com
    Skype mary@andromo.com
    Telegram mariannamar
  • Really bad experience after enabling Andromo ads alongside Admob

I started getting one-star reviews due to andromo ads, which are getting triggered too frequently. I think enabling them is a big mistake if you are already using ADMOB.

Sharing a few of the review screenshots:   :s
    Disabled andromo ads permanently with my new update.

• @pegasoftcorp
    30 seconds is a default setting that can be easily changed. Please email me daria@andromo.com asap and we will fix it all. 
  • Could anyone contribute on Andromo Ads performance?, please share experience.
  • edited October 2019

My app got removed from Play Store today for enabling Andromo Ads!!

I had andromo ads enabled for 4 of my apps, which were there in play store for 2-3 years. All of them had Admob as well, since the beginning. Last month I disabled Andromo ads from 3 of them as there were multiple 1-star reviews, saying that Andromo ads were occurring too frequently and continued using Admob in them.

I kept the Andromo Ads+Admob in the remaining app. Today, Google removed that ad from Play Store stating that the app is showing inappropriate ads that is not suitable for the audience. Since the other 3 apps (where I disabled Andrmo ads, but have Admob) are not affected, I suspect Andromo Ads as the culprit.

I have disabled Andromo ads in this affected app and requested Google for reinstating the app.

Requesting the Andromo Ad team to kindly look into this matter at the earliest, as this may affect other Andromo ad-enabled app developers here as well.

• @rikkiblakk

The performance of Andromo Ads was terrible, in my case.
    The total Ad revenue for Andromo Ads alone from August 1st to 30th was just $1

The AdMob revenue for these same apps was $34 during that period for these same apps.

Additionally, I received a lot of one-star reviews in play store for 'too many ads' as Andromo Ads were coming in every 30 seconds (which is their default setting). These negative reviews affected the app ranking next month (from 2nd position for a popular keyword to 10th position) and resulted in a drastic reduction in daily organic installs and thereby reducing the Admob income as well.

So overall, I had a terrible experience with Andomo Ads.
  • UPDATE

Google has accepted my appeal for reinstating a new version of the app, after disabling Andromo Ads.
    So I think that proves the fact that Andromo Ads was the culprit in violating the Google Play Policy of inappropriate ads.
  • edited October 2019
    @pegasoftcorp

Thank you for share your experience. My revenue with Andromo Ads is very low too.

• Its early too say as my apps are couple of months old, but Andromo Ads compared to Admob revenue, they are low. 
  • @daria_andromo
    @merryandromo9
    Is there any official explanation from the Andromo ads team for this Google Play policy violation of Andromo ads? And any way to fix this in future?
  • edited October 2019
    Hey guys!

You frequently ask us, if there will be a quick way to disable Andromo ads in case you don't like performance (though we are sure you are going to love it) or just want to pause it temporarily. The answer is YES. You don't need to email us and rebuild your apps. Simply disable it on the monetization tab: 

Hi, to make some tests, just to make sure, I just need to untick the box of Enable Andromo Ads for deactivate their ads and then save?. After that I don´t need to upload the app again to Google Play platform, right?
  • But I guess I need to uncheck and then reupload to Google play, isn´t?
This discussion has been closed.