Andromo App Maker Forums
To participate, please log in to your
Andromo App Maker
account then come back here!
06 August 2019
- Add Intercom: Customer Messaging Platform (Professional Plan).
More info here:
edited August 6
WOW, thank you Andromo
Can you please add to Andromo's 'Settings Tab' an option to restrict the installation of our apps to specific Android versions. An example is building an app for devices with Android version 5.0 and above. So that users with devices that have lower versions of Android (e.g 4.3 and 4.4) will not be able to install our apps.
This is important because a lot of the scripts we use on the HTML Archive activity and the Web Activity only work well on modern browsers (Android version 5.0 and above). The same scripts don't work on devices with android versions 4.3 and 4.4.
A very good example is the HTML5 Page Visibility API. This API only works on Andromo Web Activity if the device is running on Android version 5.0 and above. It doesn't work on devices with Android version 4.3 and 4.4.
Therefore, we should be allowed to disable the installation of our apps in lower versions of Android (e.g 4.3 and 4.4).
**** WEB ACTIVITY STOPS EVERY 17 MINUTES ******
I have noticed a new problem with the Web Activity in the recent version of Andromo. Currently, Andromo Web Activity
does not work more than 17 minutes at the background
. It keeps stopping or closing. It was not like this before.
To replicate the problem from your end, please follow the steps below:
1. Use the Web Activity to open
any website that plays music continuosly (music playlist) or radio
2. Build the app and install it.
3. To ensure continuous audio playback at the background, go to the settings of your mobile device and turn off the Battery Optimisation for the app.
4. Now open the app and select the Web Activity, which opens the website that plays radio. Select the play button to play the music or radio.
5. While the radio is playing, select the Home Button on your mobile device to put the app at the background.
6. Press the power button of your mobile device to turn off the screen (into black screen).
7. Start counting from the moment the screen went black. When it is about 17 MINUTES, the Web Activity will stop playing music or stop working at the background.
This problem is making all music apps (built with the Web Activity) not to play music at the background for more than 17 minutes.
When the app is not put at the background, audio will play continuously without stopping. But when the app is made to play at the background (so you can use your device for other things while listening to music), it will stop at about 17 minutes later.
Please help to fix this problem.
do you have plan to implemented admob native ads?
let me know currently andromo follows which target level api?? 27 still now update more??? because google play store not accepted my apk and saying our apk build with target level api 27 check images below
i am waiting for fast reply and co-operate from andromo
We updated the target level API 28 June 2019. Please, try to rebuild your app and try to upload it to the Google Play Store once more time.
17 September 2019
- Fixed sharing functionality from gallery activity to the messengers.
If you had any problems with gallery activity and messengers, just rebuild your app.
- Fixed Flickr activity functionality (blank feed in the app);
If you had any problems with Flickr activity, just rebuild your app.
can you please work on App Start Up Time and Rendering also in the Android Vitals? I have submitted tickets and someone said they will look into but never did anything. I spoke with a Google Play rep recently, they said these are also very important factors that effect organic downloads. Some of us have andromo ads implemented and if you want more revenue for andromo ads please focus more on vitals. Thanks.
04 October 2019
We updated our builder with a bunch of fixes aboard.
Please, rebuild your apps and follow the changes in the Google Dev Console.
Best wishes, your Andromo team.