Minor updates

Comments

• Update info:
    06 August 2019
    - Add Intercom: Customer Messaging Platform (Professional Plan).
    More info here: https://support.andromo.com/kb/i88-how-to-use-intercom-customer-messaging-platform-in-your-app
  • edited August 2019
    WOW, thank you Andromo  =) <3
  • Can you please add to Andromo's 'Settings Tab' an option to restrict the installation of our apps to specific Android versions. An example is building an app for devices with Android version 5.0 and above. So that users with devices that have lower versions of Android (e.g 4.3 and 4.4) will not be able to install our apps.
    This is important because a lot of the scripts we use on the HTML Archive activity and the Web Activity only work well on modern browsers (Android version 5.0 and above). The same scripts don't work on devices with android versions 4.3 and 4.4.
    A very good example is the HTML5 Page Visibility API. This API only works on Andromo Web Activity if the device is running on Android version 5.0 and above. It doesn't work on devices with Android version 4.3 and 4.4.
    Therefore, we should be allowed to disable the installation of our apps in lower versions of Android (e.g 4.3 and 4.4).
    Thank you.
  • ****  WEB ACTIVITY STOPS EVERY 17 MINUTES  ******

I have noticed a new problem with the Web Activity in the recent version of Andromo. Currently, Andromo Web Activity does not work more than 17 minutes at the background. It keeps stopping or closing. It was not like this before.
    To replicate the problem from your end, please follow the steps below:
    1. Use the Web Activity to open any website that plays music continuosly (music playlist) or radio.
    2. Build the app and install it.
    3. To ensure continuous audio playback at the background, go to the settings of your mobile device and turn off the Battery Optimisation for the app.
    4. Now open the app and select the Web Activity, which opens the website that plays radio. Select the play button to play the music or radio.
    5. While the radio is playing, select the Home Button on your mobile device to put the app at the background.
    6. Press the power button of your mobile device to turn off the screen (into black screen).
    7. Start counting from the moment the screen went black. When it is about 17 MINUTES, the Web Activity will stop playing music or stop working at the background.

This problem is making all music apps (built with the Web Activity) not to play music at the background for more than 17 minutes.

NOTE:
    When the app is not put at the background, audio will play continuously without stopping. But when the app is made to play at the background (so you can use your device for other things while listening to music), it will stop at about 17 minutes later.

Please help to fix this problem.

• @andromoappmaker do you have plan to implemented admob native ads?
  • let me know currently andromo follows which target level api?? 27 still now update more??? because google play store not accepted my apk and saying our apk build with target level api 27 check images below

i am waiting for fast reply and co-operate from andromo

• @uniqueappstudio
    We updated the target level API 28 June 2019. Please, try to rebuild your app and try to upload it to the Google Play Store once more time.
  • 17 September 2019
    - Fixed sharing functionality from gallery activity to the messengers.
    If you had any problems with gallery activity and messengers, just rebuild your app.
    - Fixed Flickr activity functionality (blank feed in the app);
    If you had any problems with Flickr activity, just rebuild your app.
  • @andromoappmaker can you please work on App Start Up Time and Rendering also in the Android Vitals? I have submitted tickets and someone said they will look into but never did anything. I spoke with a Google Play rep recently, they said these are also very important factors that effect organic downloads. Some of us have andromo ads implemented and if you want more revenue for andromo ads please focus more on vitals. Thanks. 
  • 04 October 2019
    We updated our builder with a bunch of fixes aboard.
    Please, rebuild your apps and follow the changes in the Google Dev Console.
    Best wishes, your Andromo team.
  • 28 October 2019
    - Fixed SSL Error Handler. Please, update your apps, if you received a warning letter from Google about this problem.
  • @andromoappmaker Still waiting for your big update! We need to build iOS Apps as well. 2019 is almost over. When you will release it? We are waiting for months now!
  • edited November 2019
    Update info:
    13 November 2019
    - Fixed a big bunch of errors. Please, update your apps, if you see such method calls in your crash stack traces (Google Play Dev Console): *onSaveInstanceState();
  • Request update:
    Enable automatically play next episode in podcast activity
  • Urgent request for a fix:

Got a security error for my apps using the custom page activity, with a deadline to fix it.

Security alert

Your app is using an unsafe implementation of WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Please see this Google Help Center article for details, including the deadline for fixing the vulnerability.

Vulnerable classes:

• com.andromo.devxxxxx.appxxxx.Custompage269749$a
    • com.andromo.devxxxxx.appxxxx.Custompage269763$a

More Details on this error: 

• @pegasoftcorp
    28 October 2019
    - Fixed SSL Error Handler. Please, update your apps, if you received a warning letter from Google about this problem.
  • Any news on Admob Native Advanced Ads or Mediation? You promised this more than a year ago.
  • 28 November 2019
    - Updated our builder to newest Google Play Developer API version 3
  • @andromoappmaker
    Is this update mandatory?
  • Dear @andromoappmaker when you will release the major update Andromo 2.0 as you promised??. You even released a promotional video about it on Jun 26, 2019. But Still many users are waiting for the update to come.
  • @biya11
    It's all about Google update of 01 December. It is not mandatory, but when you want to update your app, then our builder will include an up-to-date version of Developer API.
  • Always error when creating activity. It's been more than a week. Will Andromo shut down?

• When I get the error 500, I reload the page and it is successful the second time (usually - I've had to do it a 3rd time once).
  • I got an answer from Andromo-Team. They wrote they actual work on a big update and they are testing it right now.

We will hope....
  • I have noticed that when I'm working on my projects now the URL is legacy.andromo.com.
  • Notice the legacy thing as well. Looks like something big is on the way. Could the long wait be over soon :)
  • You don't know how much I expect this update, because andromo is the best builder I've ever tested and the only native build is andromo...
  • edited December 2019

Create new account to test new version

It's beautiful and fast !!
    But without the new UI that is shown on home, however my only wish is that ads be displayed better for all users of the app to see an ad.
  • Will my legacy apps compatible with new andromo 2.0 ?

Since post in instagram about andromo 2.0 is out, until now nothing new in my andromo account.
This discussion has been closed.