(Update #2) New Andromo Builder coming later this year.

edited June 2020 in Announcements

Dear Developers,

We are excited to share with you the progress that we’ve made in building a new Better Andromo builder.

Our new platform is going to be fully Flutter based, which makes it compatible with the latest market standards and offers a long range of tools for cross-platform development.

Our new builder will accommodate all activities from the existing platform and will become a great base to rapidly extend the range of functionalities based  on your requests and market insights. 

Our new Interface becoming more touch-friendly and will be perfect to work on Tablets or Touch-based Laptops. We’ve reorganized it in a way that fits both newbie and professional developers and has a clear, intuitive flow, making app development flexible, efficient, and fast.

Here is the sneak peek at some of the functionalities (Please consider these are WIP pieces and are being updated progressively.):

😎 Completely independent project setup.

🙌 Batch Upload of files and images.

🙌 Edit multiple files together.

📲 Realtime preview for Activities

👍 Activity settings all in one place.

🙀 Customize widgets by shape and size

🤯 Widgets carousels.

😎 Standard activities and more...

We are implementing Interstitial ads for activities on deeper levels so you can double or sometimes triple the show rate.In order to craft our new builder and make sure we meet your expectation, we invite 20 advanced developers to become our first beta testers. Our tests will begin in the second part of June and will continue for two weeks.

If you want to become an early tester please apply today making sure you meet the following criteria:

• Have been with Andromo for at least 1-3 Years
  • You have at least one 10,000+ Downloads App
  • You are using monetization

Please fill in this form to apply.

Please stay tuned for more updates on platform developments and the date of launch.

Comments

• Great news

I hope to be one of the first testers

• @meold Please we need banner for appbrain, and if possible try to add more ad Networks. These days admob are just disabling accounts from my Region.

• How about paying your affiliates for a change. I'm inclined to get real negative, but i'm not right now.

edited May 2020

Good news for the next level :)

Im in with 100k Downloads

• Hope this doesn't take for years? Waited for native ads nearly 2 years and still haven't got any!

• I originally went with Andromo because it makes native apps. I'm a little leery of the changeover to Flutter, even if it makes iOS apps possible (I was somehow under the impression that the iOS apps promised some time ago would also be native).

I'm also tired of seeing promises about upcoming features that never come to fruition. Instead we get something completely different and unexpected - and in the most recent cases, unwanted.

• @meold from the teaser it seems that there are only admob and facebook for monetization. I hope you still keep (and maintain) the other ads platform (appbrain, startapp, applovin) because i'm no longer using admob and facebook ads is not available in my country

• agree with @gangareboy to add banner ads for appbrain. please add that!

btw i'm in for the try out with my 500k download

• We are excited to announce that we will be shipping a Native Ads support later this year alongside our brand New Builder mentioned earlier.

Among many cool new features, you will now be able to set up the frequency of the native ads showing up on the home screen of your app. 

We are looking forward to implementing this functionality for the content inside Activities, which means you can now multiply your revenue streams in many different ways.

Stay tuned as more awesomeness coming later this year.

• StudioAppsCreate

2 - The early testings are coming in the 2nd part of June as promised. So it is going to happen very soon.

Today we have an extensive list of people who want to test the new builder and give their recommendations on optimizing it. Therefore, the number of seats is limited.

As mentioned above, in the first place, we will consider candidates with at least 1-year experience in Andromo and applications with at least 10 thousand downloads.

Also another crucial criterion for selecting candidates will be the developer’s loyalty and love for Andromo. We want to test the product and move with people who love Andromo and want to grow with us.

• @StudioAppsCreate which policy did you mean? (About count of native ads on screen) Can you give a link plz?

• edited June 2020

I have been an andromo user for 7 years.I think that the new builder is great ,modern and fast .Our main issue with andromo is that the activities are the same for 7 years .Some new stuff like onesignal notifications, but most activities are the same .There are many apis that could be integrated like Shopify,woocommerce stores,reservation or booking system , submenu to contain multiple webview pages ,PayPal or stripe checkout.Those could provide value for the platform

PS: pwa exporter is an exciting prospect to be considered

• Not a day goes by without I entering hoping to find a message from the Andromo team telling me that I will be one of the people chosen to test the new builder because I meet all the requirements that have been set by the team.

I'm so excited

• StudioAppsCreate

You have been answered at support and your account is active now.

• tolko21

I agree about the requested activities. They are the direction vector of Andromo development

• Does anyone have a date for the iOS integration into the builder?

• When it will release, any estimation, pls give

• New Andromo Builder is moving forward.

Today is another special date in our calendar as we are sending an invite to all advanced members selected by our team to try out our brand new builder.

We hope that this will become another step towards building a better development environment for all our community members for the years to come.

There are a lot of new features we have in mind and we hope together with you we will be able to extend our capabilities to the new level.

Our major goal is to provide a platform for people that want to grow as digital entrepreneurs and create products that benefit our world.

Please Stay tuned and share your thoughts. 

Together we can make it happen.

Please watch a Quick Overview.

• @meold

I don't see Activities Audio player is Podcast? why

• @fabiooo We are reworking all the activities to make them work better in a new environment and to give more flexibility for future updates, so all the activities including player will be shipped together.

• Audio player is the activity that I use most. I look forward to more server capacity to facilitate for more audio files like the book of Psalms and the Old and New Testament.

Please let us know when the date of the latest release.

• @meold please add new ad networks

• StudioAppsCreate

Thank you for your suggestion. This month price is formed on the stats of 50+ devs.

By the way, you were offered to share your stats so that it could be included in calculations and you promised to send it twice, but unfortunately we never received it.

So, as prices are changing every month, you can participate next month and add your prices to our calculations. That might make it more affordable for you.

Thank you!

• @StudioAppsCreate

1. Please discuss only new builder here. Thank you.
    2. Custom packageName will be included in tests in 2-4 days
    3. Now all ok with your projects. Try to download them.
  • Dear developers,

Please fill in the short form regarding ad networks in the new builder.

We are currently supporting Admob and Facebook audience in the beta version of a new builder. If you have some suggestions, please fill in the form:

Thank you

• @StudioAppsCreate , you can change this in Style -> AppBar Settings. For example, you can set the color with opacity 0.

We are currently working on a huge update. And there will be more settings for the AppBar too.

• @StudioAppsCreate , please contact me through support and provide my name. And we will discuss your suggestions. Waiting for you.

• @meold where is the search feature on the new builder? Users of the app will complain if there is not a search feature when we have lots of content in the app. Also you have a firebase feature only for analytics. Some of developers can use firebase as backend server to load content on for the end user. You know google is now penalizing apps that use up lot storage on the users device. That is being used to rank apps on keywords with android vitals.

I hope andromo makes these changes because it's going to be hard to compete with Apples new Swift UI and Google's new Android studio. Both have drag and drop options and don't require much code. They are constantly upgrading also to make it better for developers and app users.

I've been using andromo for years and hope to keep using but the App market is changing rapidly. It's going to be hard to compete with other apps that have backend server access, search, and have limited storage on users devices.