New features and Andromo V3!

Comments

• we need an easy way out to migrate from V2 to V3. cause a lot of our apps has been created with V2. thanks in anticipation @RomanJuly

• Yes i have apps where I have the consent to have several different podcasts. Right now I cant go forward with the converting from V2 to V3.

• I agree with @itawin , we need easy way feature for migration V2 to V3. I have hundreds of apps and its not one moth job or so , its pretty difficult task . @RomanJuly When will be feature for migration available ? I remember you had on beginning of transition that option and now its gone .

BTW if someone paid plan like we do , and its not hobbyist plan , we should valued as develops here at least .

• why should anyone be disadvantaged. One person tries to earn a living from it, the other does it as a hobby.

At the moment there is no possibility to bring this hobby APP to V3.

I have been waiting for years for the necessary standard functions, e.g. search, and have already lost countless customers because the state of the art is simply not progressing.

And without V3, I can no longer even put content changes in the store.

Google told me that I would be blocked from the end of the year, but here they just say, no, "just" no updates.

Both are the death of my apps

How can it be that a migration to V3 is not available to everyone and what is offered as a solution?

• StephyAP Google will not delete app but we will loose the big customer reason we cant target android 11 most of the people update to android 11. yes they have to provide migration for simple apps in V3 in easy way so we can easily migrate and do some fixes and update the app /

• StephyAP Starting August 2021, new apps will be required to target API level 30 (Android 11) and use the Android App Bundle publishing format. Starting November 2021, all app updates will be required to target API level 30 (Android 11) so StephyAP true

• For the manual migration from V2 to V3, I was switched to PRO at short notice.

After the period expired, my subscription expired completely.

However, it is paid annually in advance.

I have already asked support twice to reactivate my subscription - with a screenshot from PayPal, but no response. Please help!

• i can't add new mp3 links in audio player online. it doesn't open to fill with the name and mp3 link.

• @RomanJuly can you guys include start.io among the monetization in v3. I can only see Facebook and Admob. A lot of my v2 apps use start.io to monetize. how can I migrate to v3 if you don't include start.io. I will appreciate if this is done. Thanks

• StephyAP

It is fixed

ProjectNextGeneration

Contact support@andromo.com with all details if you still facing this problem

tonyd85

We have added Mopub. We have asked devs at this forum which other networks they would like to see in V3 last summer. Only 17 people replied..

• ear and my friend

Andromo I have several ideas and suggestions, one of which is the deferred payment system with the development of laws and conditions. If the value of the goods is high, the customer must provide evidence of his obligation to pay the amounts of installments due on him. things thank you.....

• please add starapp and applovin

• @RomanJuly add start,io in v3

• @RomanJuly add start.io in v3 pleas

• please add starapp

• @RomanJuly we need to start.io in v3

• Seriosly we need start.io in v3

• please add starapp and applovin

• ! BUILD FAILED almost more than 5 times...

Support very slow to act. Waste a lot of my time.

• What about the online radio player? Will you fix at least the plslink?

I have been a subscriber for 8 years. I need help here. I have already created a support ticket.

• Podcast component of v2 let user download for offline use. V3 lacks that feature

Please add offline download

• @RomanJuly when is andromo support going to answer my ticket about the ringtone issue? Users can not set the ringtone on Android 9 and below. I already lost a lot of users and revenue. This also is effecting andromos impression revenue. I don't understand why this can not be a priority.

• please add start.io and applovin

• please add unity ads

• please add start.io and applovin

• @RomanJuly

1/ Please fix the issue with song title/artist in radio player.

https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/4507/when-will-radio-component-be-usable

2/ Please release the promised update for a working podcast activity

https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/4527/issues-with-podcast

3/ Please have a look into the amazon issue (0 devices supported)

4/ What are we going to do with Samsung apps when using V3

I have already written back and forth with the support team by email. So far non of these issues are fixed.

Thank you for your attention!

• @RomanJuly when is andromo support going to answer my ticket about the ringtone issue? Users can not set the ringtone on Android 9 and below. I already lost a lot of users and revenue. This also is effecting andromos impression revenue. I don't understand why this can not be a priority.

• RomanJuly up to now Admob and facebook bidding is not fixed, the support says it was fixed on 30th sept but my up which were buld from 1st to 4th october still shows zero results from admob and facebook bidding

• DigitalInnovationsAfrica

Rebuild and update your app. Our tech team has made some fixes