Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.8 Released

Andromo App Maker for Android version v4.0.8 has been released.

AppLovin Banner Ad

AppLovin Banner Ad

AppBrain Interstitial

AppBrain Interstitial

Here is the list of changes in this version:

• Added AppBrain interstitial ads. Learn More.
  • Added AppLovin banner and interstitial ads. Learn More.
  • Fixed a problem where a bad image format could cause a server issue when used as a background image.
AppLovin Interstitial

AppLovin Interstitial

Andromo App Maker for Android v4.0.8 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Tagged:

Comments

• Exciting news, woohoo! :) Thanks. Both are said to be great networks and it's nice to have these alternatives.
  • Hehehe that caught me by surprise! Well done!
  • wow i just saw this post, am so exciteed.. thanks alot andromo..will try them out right away!!
  • Thanks everyone, if you get a chance to try these two new networks please let us know what you think.
  • Help me here (keep me from reading Googles stupid TOS)

But even if you do not use Google Play (Admob) ads in your app and have someone else's ads for example AppLovin you still have to have a Google Ad ID, is that correct?
  • all ad networks must comply with the ID if they want developers using ad network to submit their app on play store
  • So you are confirming you need a Google ID even when using different ad networks, other than Google.

If that's the case, Google is really getting out of control.
  • @stray - Just to be clear, this isn't a 'Google ID', it is a Google Advertising ID used by ad networks, not you. Basically it replaces all sorts of other methods used to identify users across apps (IMEI etc):
    The advertising ID is a user-specific, unique,
    resettable ID for advertising, provided by Google Play services. It gives
    users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system
    to continue to monetize your apps. It is an anonymous identifier for advertising
    purposes and enables users to reset their identifier or opt out of interest-based
    ads within Google Play apps.
    Here is the official SDK info:
    https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/id.html

• This new version look's great ,i was wondering if there is an apps about accounting or kirjanpito lappeenranta cause i been looking for it for a long time but can't see anything.