Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.9 Released

edited December 2017 in Announcements

Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.9 has been released.

Here is a list of changes in this version:

• Improved the behavior of the Photo, RSS Photo, and Flickr Activity’s photo viewer.
  • Fixed an issue in the PDF activity where some viewers would fail to open the file, such as Drive PDF Viewer.
  • Enabled ‘Mixed Content Compatibility Mode’ in the Website activity to accommodate websites containing secure and non-secure content (https and http).
  • Fixed an issue with cookies in the Website activity on Android versions greater than 5.0.
  • Fixed an issue which could cause a Standard toolbar to cover the top part of a feature image when the toolbar settings were inherited from the global theme.
  • Fixed an issue where the feature image could fail to appear when inheriting the toolbar and image settings from different themes.
  • Fixed an issue in the Google Play activity when linking to a developer page.

Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.9 is now live at www.andromo.com.

Comments

• Still no native ads or Firebase? 
  • Other features are still being worked on. (I think Firebase analytics might be in the next update, actually. Some work has been done for native ads but I don't think that feature will be ready any time soon; as we've mentioned before, it isn't that simple.)

Meanwhile, patience is considered a virtue.  ;)
  • Today, after months and months of hard work, I got my first two apps published on Google Play and this would've never been possible without the outstanding job done by the Andromo Staff...thank you for making the difference in this extremely competitive Android world....our apps look so professional....thank you guys once again.
  • Thanks @Iorne for the update.
  • edited October 2017
    Just few suggestions for the next update
    1. Because I'm not using navigation drawer, please bring back app icon in toolbar side by side with app name, especially on dashboard instead just app name only.
    2. Add feature to reorder position when on "activities tab". So we can just change the number for all activities, save, and BAAM!.
      For now, we must enter into each activities and it's time consuming. I think this feature will be very helpful for those who have a lot activities on their app. Don't forget to Add this feature to Audio Playlist too.
    3. Add options to change color (background, hyperlink, text) to License Agreement, Launch Notice and About Dialog too.
    4. Update your app on google play store andromo, we need live example :)

While that's all, I hope you can consider it Andromo Team!

• Thank you for your hard work!

Question: The cookies thing - does that mean that in case of a webview page where users need to log in: If they log in once they won't have to login over and over again the next time they use the app?

Suggestion: It would be great if you can add an option to have the top bar (Toolbar) removed, because sometimes some webview pages already have a top bar and with another one added it doesn't really look great...

Thank you again.
  • I am Really Happy recent updates have given rich look to my apps..
    My Special Thank to Andromo team for hard work..
  • Thanks for all your hardworks, I've been enjoying andromo very much. 
    Just one question, is there any plan to make a playlist/favourites for audio activity? 
    Thanks. 
This discussion has been closed.