Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.9 Released
edited December 2017 in Announcements
Andromo App Maker for Android version 5.0.9 has been released.
Here is a list of changes in this version:
- Improved the behavior of the Photo, RSS Photo, and Flickr Activity’s photo viewer.
- Fixed an issue in the PDF activity where some viewers would fail to open the file, such as Drive PDF Viewer.
- Enabled ‘Mixed Content Compatibility Mode’ in the Website activity to accommodate websites containing secure and non-secure content (https and http).
- Fixed an issue with cookies in the Website activity on Android versions greater than 5.0.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a Standard toolbar to cover the top part of a feature image when the toolbar settings were inherited from the global theme.
- Fixed an issue where the feature image could fail to appear when inheriting the toolbar and image settings from different themes.
- Fixed an issue in the Google Play activity when linking to a developer page.
Andromo App Maker for Android v5.0.9 is now live at www.andromo.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meanwhile, patience is considered a virtue.
For now, we must enter into each activities and it's time consuming. I think this feature will be very helpful for those who have a lot activities on their app. Don't forget to Add this feature to Audio Playlist too.
Question: The cookies thing - does that mean that in case of a webview page where users need to log in: If they log in once they won't have to login over and over again the next time they use the app?
Suggestion: It would be great if you can add an option to have the top bar (Toolbar) removed, because sometimes some webview pages already have a top bar and with another one added it doesn't really look great...
Thank you again.
My Special Thank to Andromo team for hard work..
Just one question, is there any plan to make a playlist/favourites for audio activity?