App Monetization: Introducing Andromo Ads

2»

Comments

• @rikkiblakk
    I had to uncheck, rebuild, and upload the new version to disable on mine.
  • edited October 2019
    @tholyoak
    Thank you.
  • Thanks @pegasoftcorp for posting your experience with the andromo ads. I wanted to incorporate andromo ads but after reading your posts i am now reluctant to.

I have a question though, guys that have implemented andromo ads alongside admob did that affected your admob earnings negatively?

To avoid bombarding users with the andromo ads, i think you can just tell them to make time between interstitials 2mins.

If my app is making x$ using admob only and will continue to make that x$ even when i add andromo ads then it will be a good idea to add andromo ads. My earnings will then be x$-admob and y$-andromoAds. Was this your experience ?? Andromo claims that this will be the case but i want to confirm from you guys that have tried the andromo ads.
  • @akadone2
    Enabling Andromo ads didn't affect my Admob earnings. It continued to be the same X$, just as the andromo team claimed.
  • Dears

After I enable Enable Andromo Ads feature and updated my app in google play, they send me an email that :-After a recent review     (com.andromo.dev has been removed from Google Play.
    Publishing Status
    Publishing status: Suspended
    Your app has been suspended and removed due to a policy violation.
    Reasons of violation
    Issue: Violation of Malicious Behavior policy
    We don’t allow apps that steal data, secretly monitor or harm users, or are otherwise malicious

Would you help and how to fix this issue that caused of Andromo Ads

Thanks
  • Does anyone who still has Andromo Ads activated in their apps are having good results?
  • edited December 2019
    There is a great possibility you are earning 2x more with ads in your app.

For those who are using admob for andromo monetization it would be interesting to read this topic ...

Let's see if around here the andromo team responds ....

https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/2758/urgent-poor-performance-with-interstitial-ads#latest

I have a great experience with apps, more than two years ago asked for the appreview (link)
    And today we reap the rewards of a well-rated app in the store that rises higher every day due to good ratings ...

But there is no point in efforts when the app itself does not help with income, it is very difficult to get a user and it is frustrating when the user does not see an ad and you stop making good money from it.
  • Does anyone who still has Andromo Ads activated in their apps are having good results?
This discussion has been closed.